teedubbya
10 years ago
It is possible she was wrong.
DrafterX
10 years ago
she made a bad call.. no doubt.. but she felt threatened and has stated she's never been that scared in her life... which gets us back to, why was he messing with someone who was pointing a gun at him..?? The big bad dude could have deescalated the situation by just complying.. now he's dead and a cop is going down... 😟
Abrignac
10 years ago
It truly amazes me how people who have absolutely no law enforcement nor any other relevant training can watch crappy videos which show bits and pieces of an incident then proclaim someone's guilt.

On the other hand I have absolutely no problem jailing a LEO who commits murder.
DrafterX
10 years ago
Can they test for PCP..?? How long does it stay in the blood..?? I'm still trying to figure why this dude was parked in the middle of the road out of his truck... Hood wasn't popped open.. He was apparently acting irrational.. or was that just because a woman authority figure approached him..?? It'll all come out soon prolly.. hopefully.. 😟
opelmanta1900
10 years ago

It truly amazes me how people who have absolutely no law enforcement nor any other relevant training can watch crappy videos which show bits and pieces of an incident then proclaim someone's guilt.

On the other hand I have absolutely no problem jailing a LEO who commits murder.

Abrignac wrote:


Almost as amazing as when a guy in a helicopter is able to simply look down at a black guy and quickly ascertain that he is a "bad dude"...
Abrignac
10 years ago

Almost as amazing as when a guy in a helicopter is able to simply look down at a black guy and quickly ascertain that he is a "bad dude"...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Nothing amazing about it. Military and LEO use a lot of the same jargon. Very easy for the public to misunderstand. Also, it give the activist a bone to chew on. Both use the term "bad" and "good" but, not in the same context you may think. Good guy means someone wearing the same uniform or in the case of law enforcement a LEO. Bad guy means the other side or a suspect.
opelmanta1900
10 years ago
so in that context, what made Terence Crutcher so obviously a "bad guy"? his car being broken down?

It's a knife that cuts both ways...

you see it as amazing when non-LEO jump to conclusions on an officers guilt...

I see it as amazing when LEO jump to conclusions on a citizens guilt...

It's just an amazing world we live in...
DrafterX
10 years ago

so in that context, what made Terence Crutcher so obviously a "bad guy"? his car being broken down?
.

opelmanta1900 wrote:





Prolly cause he was being bad... 😟
teedubbya
10 years ago
gummy jones
10 years ago
you just wanted an excuse to touch your crotch
teedubbya
10 years ago
Hee heee heee
DrafterX
10 years ago
Stop That..!! 😳
tailgater
10 years ago

you just wanted an excuse to touch your crotch

gummy jones wrote:



His own? Or an 11 year old boys?

Covfireman
10 years ago
I wasn't trying to offend and no offense taken .

Ok I am offended at being called a typical democrat after after 2 statements that would oppose gun control .lol

I've saw to many crooked cops get supported by their brothers in blue ( or brown,green,ect) . I'm also tired of my rights being eroded . All while the left and the right divide us with little things .
teedubbya
10 years ago
I've also had some experience with police corruption, collision and omertà in the last year or two. I was nieve before. Nothing bad came of it to me but my eyes have been opened.

When they are so sure they are right and the good guys the rules go out the window and are just a nusaince. The problem is when they are not really right.
banderl
10 years ago

I've also had some experience with police corruption, collision and omertà in the last year or two. I was nieve before. Nothing bad came of it to me but my eyes have been opened.

When they are so sure they are right and the good guys the rules go out the window and are just a nusaince. The problem is when they are not really right.

teedubbya wrote:




Why are they running into you?


I've seen this with my kid, I swear that they brainwash these people at the academy.
opelmanta1900
10 years ago

I've also had some experience with police corruption, collision and omertà in the last year or two. I was nieve before. Nothing bad came of it to me but my eyes have been opened.

When they are so sure they are right and the good guys the rules go out the window and are just a nusaince. The problem is when they are not really right.

teedubbya wrote:



show us on the doll where he touched you...
rfenst
10 years ago

show us on the doll where he touched you...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




...and he reaches for the female doll
DrafterX
10 years ago
banderl
10 years ago

...and he reaches for the female doll

rfenst wrote:




Does she have a mouth like this 0?
Users browsing this topic