cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Found this gem of an Oktoberfest on the eve of the Fall solstice. By far the best Marzen I've had this year. A very balanced and tasty brew at 6.6% ABV. Paired with a LFD 2015 RMCF event cigar. Delish!
DSC_0068_800px.jpg

Click to View Image183 View(s)

madspackler
10 years ago
That looks fantastic.
dkeage
10 years ago
I will at the source in two weeks! Hopefully I can get a growler fill of dis beer!🍺
99cobra2881
10 years ago
I like me some left hand brews.

Love their milk and sweet stouts. Pour em hard!!!

Nicely done pic too.
shaun341
10 years ago
That is one of the Oktoberfest beers I do like, not a fan of their nitro beers though. Something about them just taste off to me with them and I believe it is the nitro doing it. Bet that was a nice combo Cac.

cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

That is one of the Oktoberfest beers I do like, not a fan of their nitro beers though. Something about them just taste off to me with them and I believe it is the nitro doing it. Bet that was a nice combo Cac.

shaun341 wrote:


The nitros when served on nitrous tap are much better than the bottled.
dkeage
10 years ago
My wife likes their Black Jack Porter. Guess I should pick up some on the way home.
tailgater
10 years ago
Their Milk Stout Nitro on tap is very good.

plinytheelder
10 years ago
Come down to the metro area and try Bierstadt's Marzen. Very tasty. 🍺
Users browsing this topic