teedubbya
9 years ago
I sort of want a new flashlight. Any recommendations.

Not fleshlight. I have that covered.
riverdog
9 years ago
The dependability of a flashlight is inversely proportional to it's cost.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Is that like the crux of the matter is the Apostrophe

Also please forgive me ram I forgot to ask you first
sd72
9 years ago
Make sure it can be frozen in a block of ice, deep fried, dropped from a helicopter, and hit with a sledgehammer.
nitro6526
9 years ago
Luxor- plxdevices.com

Pretty impressive and bright as hell
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
I have 3 Shadowhawk Tacticals.........So far best and brightest in its size I ever used.First I bought one for me,liked it so I bought Wifey one and a spare to keep in my pickup.If you use it alot you will burn through batteries.I use mine maybe 3-4 times a week and my batteries usually last a month or more.

http://shadowhawkx800.com/ 
MACS
9 years ago
Bought myself a streamlight 9 years ago. Still works like a champ, and the charge holds for a long damn time.

http://www.streamlight.com/products/product-series/stinger 
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
I have a couple Maglite's I've had for years.......3 cell "d" and a 4 cell"d"....They are great flashlights,just big heavy clunkers compared to what I can buy today that will fit in my pocket easily.Back in the day when I carried that big 4 cell in a duty belt I left the pr-24(side handle baton/night stick)in the locker.
Gene363
9 years ago
http://www.illumn.com 

I have a collection of LED flashlights, XTAR, Nitecore, Thrunite, Olight, EagleTac and Zebralight, the latter two make some of my favorites.

Pocket light, flood beam or a thrower for reaching out?

Battery, AA or lithium, rechargeable?

Water resistant?

Hand or head light?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Not sure really. Flood and/or thrower very bright.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
I carry a Fenix PD35.
DrafterX
9 years ago
It doesn't compare to modern technology flashlights but I'll tell the story anyway. . I was driving down da road one morning and saw a flashlight in the middle of the road. . I stopped to grab it and 3 cars ran over it before I could get to it... a couple on purpose I think. . Anyways, I picked it up and it worked fine. .. it was a 4 D cell MagLight... had it for years... 😟
Ndill
9 years ago
Stream light. Period.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Stream light, Fenix and olight are my favorites. Most to least expensive. Go for something that uses 18650 batteries if you want really bright.
danmdevries
9 years ago
I've got several from Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix, and FourSevens.

I like em all the same, each model has a different purpose.

But if you want a pocket light, check out the FourSevens Preon P2 or P1. I've got two of each, and l ways have one with me.
Gene363
Ram27
9 years ago

Is that like the crux of the matter is the Apostrophe

Also please forgive me ram I forgot to ask you first

teedubbya wrote:












[-x
riverdog
9 years ago

Is that like the crucks of the matter is the A-postrophe?

Also please forgive me ram I forgot to ask you first

teedubbya wrote:



Fixed it for you.🇨🇮
tonygraz
9 years ago
I have a Chinese made torch lighter that looks like a model O Colt pistol with a light that's trigger activated.
Buckwheat
9 years ago
I've had very good luck from this site.

http://www.batteryjunction.com 

Good deals on good products. 🌫
Users browsing this topic