DrafterX
9 years ago
If I worked Mondays I'd see it... not sure if I'll get up to see it. .. 🤔
dharbolt
9 years ago
It's up here now. (Ohio) pretty cool
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
It LOOKS immense.....
In the far east sky @9 o'clock ...0n a clock face..
.. Just as it rises....early evening..
Once it gets up around 10:30-11:00 ( on a clock face) it LOOKS normal size.
sd72
9 years ago
Crazy. It at 3:00 here. On a clock face.
dharbolt
9 years ago

It LOOKS immense.....
In the far east sky @9 o'clock ...0n a clock face..
.. Just as it rises....early evening..
Once it gets up around 10:30-11:00 ( on a clock face) it LOOKS normal size.

Mr. Jones wrote:



Um in what perspective is east 9 o'clock?
sd72
9 years ago
Well honestly, my clock is digital so I guess I'm not really sure.
DrafterX
9 years ago
They said 5:30 am tomorrow will be the best view... 😟
rfenst
9 years ago

Um in what perspective is east 9 o'clock?

dharbolt wrote:



Top secret.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Looking directly SOUTH ( is 12)...
YOU DUMB *****ERS...

I can tell U ****S were NEVER " on a mission"
dharbolt
9 years ago
Um. North should be 12 no?
frankj1
9 years ago
it's right outside my front door, pretty much due east...or 3 o'clock if south is 12
DrafterX
9 years ago
It's big and bright here but doesn't look bigger than a normal full moon... maybe I'll get up and check it out. . I can go back to bed... 😟
sd72
9 years ago
Frank lives in china?
frankj1
9 years ago
it's pronounced Ji-na
DrafterX
9 years ago
I met a girl named Jina once... she was a moonbat... 🤣
frankj1
9 years ago
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Warren was a great QB.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Moon is super. Is directly at 9 o'clock right now 🙂
sd72
9 years ago
Which o'clock are you facing?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I didn't get up... 😞
Users browsing this topic