Brewha
9 years ago

Just join the SMWSA and be done, all single cask some rare and closed demolished distilleries… nothing under 75 though

Chieftain's also great Scotch from some closed distilleries.

Yeah 100+ for a bottle seems ridiculous, but I've had bottles last me months years, of course I'm rarely home to enjoy though 🤔 Maybe that's why they last so long.

Plowboy221 wrote:


Wow!

I have never owned a bottle of scotch more than 30 days (yes I misplaced one once).
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Yeah my Dalmore lasted about a month. Mostly because I like to share.
abjd14
9 years ago
I 2nd monkeys fist for a cheap scotch. ANY 10 year premium brand is well priced and excellent
xibbumbero
9 years ago
Try Dewar's 12 yr. A 1.75 L bottle is about $50. Good stuff. X
mikey1597
9 years ago
Glenmorangie 10 Year is one of my favorites
Choooch
9 years ago
Glendronach 12 is a heavily sherried style. Dense and rich.
Glen Garioch 12 is a double wood bourbon/sherry style.
Bunnahabhain 12 is an unpeated sherried style from Islay.
Choooch
9 years ago
Single malt deserves its own special glass. Check out glencairn and riedel.
Users browsing this topic