MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
What the hell!?!

I went out to put up my lights (by that I mean, plug in the starlight thingies and point them at the house), and found an incendiary device on my porch. Pic post to follow. Using dkeage's return address was a nice touch.

And Frank... you caused this. I haven't forgotten.
delta1
9 years ago




[bombed] <--------MACS
dkeage
9 years ago

What the hell!?!

I went out to put up my lights (by that I mean, plug in the starlight thingies and point them at the house), and found an incendiary device on my porch. Pic post to follow. Using dkeage's return address was a nice touch.

And Frank... you caused this. I haven't forgotten.

MACS wrote:




=d>




Wait.....what?#-o
plinytheelder
9 years ago

What the hell!?!
Using dkeage's return address was a nice touch.

MACS wrote:



Nice touch
dkeage
9 years ago
MACS wrote:
What the hell!?!
Using dkeage's return address was a nice touch.


Nice touch






The addy is prolly wrong tho....
frankj1
9 years ago

What the hell!?!

I went out to put up my lights (by that I mean, plug in the starlight thingies and point them at the house), and found an incendiary device on my porch. Pic post to follow. Using dkeage's return address was a nice touch.

And Frank... you caused this. I haven't forgotten.

MACS wrote:


It was a joke, I swear I was kidding...I don't even have your snailer!

I am so very sorry...(ha!)
Palama
9 years ago

It was a joke, I swear I was kidding...I don't even have your snailer!

I am so very sorry...(ha!)

frankj1 wrote:



SHENANIGANS!!! [gonzo]
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

SHENANIGANS!!! [gonzo]

Palama wrote:



Indeed.
frankj1
9 years ago
I am not my B/SOTL keeper!




you have to be so careful what ya say around here.
it is funny though


Nice job, Carl.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic