Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I tried looking up info about it, but couldn't find any. What is the deal with trying to post a picture post? I tried last night to show the sticks from Delta1 but it said something about it being a moderated forum and needed approval. It still hasn't came up in there yet. Any rules I need to know or the best way to do it? Also, what is the ideal picture size to use? I used one from my phone and had options for actual, small, medium and large. I tried actual and it said it was too big. I think I used small when I tried again and got the message about it being a moderated forum.
jespear
9 years ago
Hank,.
If I'm not mistaken, the size limit for pics is 150K.
Once you submit your post, the mods have to approve it.
It can take a day or two for it to show up on the board . . . especially if you post close to the weekend.
Be patient . . . and if it isn't posted after 3 days, I would just resubmit it, (in the proper file size . . . < 150) .

jes

( I have not forgotten about your beer cans. Just been "holiday busy" as of late.)
cacman
9 years ago
Image must be less than 800px in width, and less than 200kb in file size
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Hank,.
If I'm not mistaken, the size limit for pics is 150K.
Once you submit your post, the mods have to approve it.
It can take a day or two for it to show up on the board . . . especially if you post close to the weekend.
Be patient . . . and if it isn't posted after 3 days, I would just resubmit it, (in the proper file size . . . < 150) .

jes

( I have not forgotten about your beer cans. Just been "holiday busy" as of late.)

jespear wrote:



Thanks to the both of you, just wasn't sure how that all worked.

In regards to the beer cans, no worries at all, I definitely understand being busy right now.
Mithrandir
9 years ago
If its not a pic of scantilly clad young ladies, it won't get posted.🌫
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
You guys........give Hank the straight dope.

Hank all you have to do is submit a pic of your weiner to Trish.If it meets Trish's approval your golden.......if not,well lets just say you won't be posting pics here.
victor809
9 years ago
Yep... if you can, send pics of other guys weiners too. She appreciates that.
tailgater
9 years ago
Send those to victor first.
You know.
For educational purposes.

le Hockeydad would approve.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
It's 2016 already, can't they just drop an auto-scaler on there to make it easier?

Probably why hardly anyone posts pictures (too lazy to screw with the picture).

Also, now days, space is cheap. Big pictures when you blow it up (not just blowing it up to the same size).

Especially with all the pictures that Jack posts... we want to blow it up and see that pimple on that a$$!
dstieger
9 years ago

Send those to victor first.
You know.
For educational purposes.

le Hockeydad would approve.

tailgater wrote:




sad, but apparently true....the days of outrage seem to be past.....
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
I can't use a tiny little iPhone to access the internet for browsing and stuff. And from what I've seen, I don't want to use a tiny little, limited function 'app' to access anything.

But, I do take photos with it and listen to Pandora with it.

I take photos and then download them to my home laptop, you know, when I get home. 🙂 Any photo I want to upload here, or elsewhere, I open with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, select Edit Pictures, then select Compress Pictures, select compress for Documents, then save it with a new name, so I don't overwrite the original, then upload the compressed photo.

I never look at the size, they just always work like that.

😎

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/652604/About-picture-posts- 
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Still struggling to get picture posts up... Not sure the problem this time. I got one to post and I did my most recent exactly the same but it still isn't up yet and I submitted it on Wednesday evening. Kind of frustrating. I can't imagine that there was any content that would have kept the mods from putting it up. It was just a return fire from dstieger. The size was the same as the last one that went up too.
sd72
9 years ago
Did you send the wiener pics?
JadeRose
9 years ago
Easy. They don't like you.
namadio
9 years ago

Still struggling to get picture posts up... Not sure the problem this time. I got one to post and I did my most recent exactly the same but it still isn't up yet and I submitted it on Wednesday evening. Kind of frustrating. I can't imagine that there was any content that would have kept the mods from putting it up. It was just a return fire from dstieger. The size was the same as the last one that went up too.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



What kind of phone do you have? I have a different resize app for my iphone and for my android tablet. Both make things super small so you can post easily on here. Tells you the size. They were free. Just type resize pictures in the app store or play store.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

What kind of phone do you have? I have a different resize app for my iphone and for my android tablet. Both make things super small so you can post easily on here. Tells you the size. They were free. Just type resize pictures in the app store or play store.

namadio wrote:



I did exactly what I did last time it worked. Took the picture on my iPhone, emailed it to myself as medium sized, and posted from my iPad.
Users browsing this topic