ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Vietnamese style garlic chili sauce would make a boot taste good.


That's all.
jackconrad
9 years ago
[gonzo] [gonzo] [gonzo] [gonzo]
frankj1
9 years ago
I heard it's good on tater tot casserole
MACS
9 years ago
You mean Sriracha?? Cuz... yeah.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Not sriracha....it comes in a cylindrical 8 ounce plastic tub with a green lid. No squirter nipple on top.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I can send you some MACS.
MACS
9 years ago

I can send you some MACS.

ZRX1200 wrote:



I appreciate the sentiment... but I live in SoCal. I'd bet my left nut the Asian market across town has it.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Ok. I'll tape some to a beer next week.
MACS
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
don't blame me!
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Not sriracha....it comes in a cylindrical 8 ounce plastic tub with a green lid. No squirter nipple on top.

ZRX1200 wrote:





Some time back I read an article on Huy Fong Foods's manufacturing process. Being that they only have three products, all related, the manufacturing line goes something like this - all chilis coming in to the factory are coarsely ground up and mixed with salt, vinegar and preservatices to form "Sambal Oleck" chili paste. Some portion of this production is diverted and mixed with powdered garlic. This becomes the sauce of which you speak. Then, some portion of that is diverted to be mixed with more garlic and a bit of sugar, and then blended, this becomes **** sauce.
sd72
9 years ago
I add this to my ribs when I foil them. I love that stuff. I'm pretty sure there's a yellow topped squeeze bottle of it now too.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
I think the yellow cap squeeze bottles are a different brand (company).
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I think I need to find this. Pretty sure there's an Asian market somewhere in Birmingham.
sd72
9 years ago
You're right. I've been duped.

Local brewery has the yellow top stuff, it's Roland chili garlic sauce. Was damn good though.
gummy jones
9 years ago
it is nice but i used it so much last year that i kind of lost my taste for it
SteveS
9 years ago

Vietnamese style garlic chili sauce would make a boot taste good.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Sriacha, Sambal and this garlic chili sauce ... that's their product line ...

oh, yeah MACS ... I'm sure you can find the stuff down there ... the company HQ is in Irwindale
danmdevries
9 years ago
Big fan of that stuff.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

**** sauce.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




Mmmmm....**** sauce.=p~

If Papa Murphy made **** sauce...I'm sure it would be the best.
victor809
9 years ago
I'm pretty sure there's a papa Murphys **** sauce pizza.

It just doesn't say it on the label... but it's there.
Users browsing this topic