Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Woke up like any other Christmas morning, feeling fine. As the day has gone on I have gotten more and more sick. Feeling terrible now. Some sort of stomach bug. So here I sit, by myself at home while my wife and 4 kids are at our two Christmas get togethers with my family. They are enjoying great Christmas meals, family time and gifts while I sit here feeling terrible and trying to choke down Ramen. What a sucky Christmas!

Ok, my self pity party rant is over. Hope everyone is having a great Christmas.
NWStogie
9 years ago
Glass half-full? More time for a cigar...
99cobra2881
9 years ago
I had that crap on Tuesday, left work early, went home, and straight to bed. Fought it for three hours then I got sick couldn't keep anything down, was going like a garden hose from both ends.

I was so dehydrated it felt like I was kidney punched on both sides of my lower back, tried to raise my right leg up and bend at the knee during the night got a terrible Charlie horse in my right thigh from being so dehydrated. It wasn't fun. Stayed home Wednesday but was over it by that evening.

Hope you get better quickly!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
dharbolt
9 years ago
My whole family has had that in the last 10 days. Got my fingers crossed I don't come down with it. Feel better.
corey sellers
9 years ago
Merry Christmas hope you get to feeling better
Krazeehorse
9 years ago
Been there done that. It was about 5 years ago. Not particularly fun.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Thanks guys! This is the second time in just over a week I have had it. It swept through our whole family a couple weeks ago and I missed work last Monday with it. Not sure if it is exactly the same thing though

My wife did bring home two great gifts from my sister: a Xikar V Cut and two ice sphere trays for my scotch.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hope you get over it quickly. . Merry Christmas. .!! 🤣
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Glass half-full? More time for a cigar...

NWStogie wrote:



I would for sure puke if I tried to have a cigar.
MACS
9 years ago
I just had some prime rib, smashed taters, roll, and steamed veggies... but if it makes you feel any better I sharted and had to change my boxers.
dharbolt
9 years ago

I just had some prime rib, smashed taters, roll, and steamed veggies... but if it makes you feel any better I sharted and had to change my boxers.

MACS wrote:



Bwahahahaha

I had hloupki (sp?) Smashed taters sourdough rolls and broccoli slaw!

No sharts though. Lots of gas from the broccoli and cabbage :/
frankj1
9 years ago

I just had some prime rib, smashed taters, roll, and steamed veggies... but if it makes you feel any better I sharted and had to change my boxers.

MACS wrote:


with whom did you change boxers? Though I doubt it would make me feel better.
Maybe it's better if you don't tell me.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
At least you didn't get herpes again.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😱

What was it, 5 years ago you and Macs were both taking antibiotics at the same time. .?? 😕
MACS
9 years ago
Totally coincidence. 😰
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Not everything in Vegas stays in Vegas.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Apparently not.... 😟
NWStogie
9 years ago
Good morning, Hankster! I hope you're feeling better.
Users browsing this topic