delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I was listening to Black Magic Woman/Santana last night and felt my pulse rate quicken as the music played. Felt energized after the song.

What songs make your heart pound faster?
dstieger
9 years ago
I don't know the name...but the one they play when Krystle is on the pole
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
This one always does it for me
teedubbya
9 years ago
bannana phone
dstieger
9 years ago
****....I dunno HOW many times I SWORE that I'd never open another TG link....****!
dstieger
9 years ago
read the comments and peeked ahead....the edit at 1:48 is awesome...almost worth the roll
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
"Reign in Blood" will wake you up in the morning.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I can't say that a song really made my heart pound. A couple bring back some emotions, but I don't know about heart pounding.

Indescribable - reminds me of my uncle that passed a few years back and hits me in regards to my faith

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Reminds me of my mom who passed 5 years ago unexpectedly.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
tw told me he uses "it's raining men" to get himself excited for his meet-ups with jade...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Metallica pisses me off..!! 😠



seriously it does.. I can't listen to it... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Miley Cirus naked on a wrecking ball is fun to watch. Just turn volume off.

[whip]
DrafterX
9 years ago

hallelujah

teedubbya wrote:





The Cohen version..?? 😕
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
MEXICAN...RADIOOOOO
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#9 ^^^

LMAO !!
jjanecka
9 years ago
George Jones - Cold Hard Truth
Doug Stone - Pine Box
David Allen Coe - The Ride
George Jones - Whose gonna fill their shoes
George Jones - If Drinking Don't Kill Me
Marty Robbins - Billy the Kid
Aaron Tippen - You've got to Stand for Something
deadeyedick
9 years ago
this one every time: Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin Live
delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

This one always does it for me

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:






****....I dunno HOW many times I SWORE that I'd never open another TG link....****!

dstieger wrote:




Dammmm...I had a visual of TG doing the watusi while listening to that song...
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Raining tacos and the soundtrack to Deep Throat.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
I always thought the soundtrack should Zep's Whole Lotta Love
Users browsing this topic