Mr. Jones
9 years ago
[ram27bat]
[frypan]

THERE's been a few heated conflicts recently....
Here on C-BID...

THE PRAYERS THREAD

RUSSIAN HACKING

and PROLLY a few I haven't caught??

I friggin' lost it when the last resort TRUMP card of....
"loving black kock"
was laid at a fellow botl's feet..

LMFAO...

I also really enjoy
The NEW?
"BUTTERCUP AND SNOWFLAKE BEATINS'"

I NOMINATE RAM27 AS "THE NEW ELDER OF ARBITRATION"...
🌫 [ram27bat] 🌫
Ram27
9 years ago
[ram27bat] 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 [ram27bat]
sd72
9 years ago
I'm considering asking for a #GFY smiley for these occasions. Trish?
Speyside
9 years ago
Crazy is as crazy does.
teedubbya
9 years ago

I'm considering asking for a #GFY smiley for these occasions. Trish?

sd72 wrote:




trish is classy and should be spoken to accordingly. It's not GFY its self pleasure
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
"CHUM BAITING ALERT"
On the POLITICS FORUM

RAMMIE RADAR ON ALERT
DrafterX
9 years ago

trish is classy and should be spoken to accordingly. It's not GFY its self pleasure

teedubbya wrote:




then why do you cry..?? 😕
Users browsing this topic