Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Are you brand loyal?

Which do you prefer?

Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Are you brand loyal?

Which do you prefer?

Nicar wrote:



For sure brand loyal to Hot Wheels...so many cooler designs...everything Matchbox seems to make is utility type vehicles...yuck...where is the fun in that.

[frypan]
Speyside
9 years ago
Matchbox are classics, hot wheels are for the masses.
DrafterX
9 years ago
When I was a kid all we had was dead bugs and rocks... and we were happy to have them... 🤐
Speyside
9 years ago
So Drafter killed bugs as a kid and that is what led to his downfall.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

So Drafter killed bugs as a kid and that is what led to his downfall.

Speyside wrote:




No...no, it helped him to see the " Err of his ways " so he wouldn't grow up to kick Puppy Dogs!!!!

Oh....and Hot Wheels for da win baby ( remember the Sizzler set and track? )
DrafterX
9 years ago
TW hits Louie-dog in da mouf... 😞
chazbo
9 years ago
Nicar glad to see your still around bro🇨🇮
When I was ten it didn't matter which brand at long as it looked cool🚒
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Matchbox are classics, hot wheels are for the masses.

Speyside wrote:


When I was a kid,my grandfather worked at a Shell gas station.They had a promo where you got a free hotwheel with an 8 gallon fillup......by the time that promo was over,my brother ,sister, and I must have had in the neighborhood of 1500-2000 hotwheels. Wish I had them now,they'd be worth tons
JadeRose
9 years ago
Hot Wheels were cool. Matchbox...the REAL ENGLISH MADE MATCHBOX were better.
tailgater
9 years ago
Matchbox for quality.
Hot wheels for style.

At least when I was a kid.

ZRX1200
9 years ago
Matchbox when I was a kid in the 80's were scheet.

Hot Wheels hands down.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
FYI I liked Stompers better....if'n Y'all remember those.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
anyone remember Johnny Lightning?
shaun341
9 years ago
I am with Z on this Hot Wheels hands down
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
When I was a kid they had a store in Lubbock called Matchbox City.My grandparents took me there every trip out west..........I had hundreds of models,loved them.

Good to see you round Poker Face
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

FYI I liked Stompers better....if'n Y'all remember those.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Don't lie, you like micro machines

tailgater
9 years ago

FYI I liked Stompers better....if'n Y'all remember those.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Romper Stompers?

tamapatom
9 years ago
Hot wheels are faster.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbn-XMxXlXw
Users browsing this topic