stinger88
9 years ago
Bennie.....saving up for when you get off the island!!!!
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Bennie.....saving up for when you get off the island!!!!

stinger88 wrote:



Probably buy a used pickup truck. 🍺

Or drive my Mom's Malibu.

o:)
bassman45
9 years ago
Hyundai Sonata. Bought first one (2003) in 2005,son still has it as 2nd car and now I have a 2012 model.Wife has Chevrolet.
tonygraz
9 years ago
At one time Audi's were a rather problematic car. I remember one in particular that broke down on my street and showed up in my neighbor's driveway a year or two later as the prior owner gave it to him free. He fixed it and sold it. I know a doctor that has a newer sporty one and he loves it and has no problems with it.
thurson
9 years ago
Past Cars:
53 Ford Custom
53 Plymouth
59 Volvo 544 w/supercharger

1st wife hers and mine:
67 Pontiac Tempest (bought by first wife while stationed in Turkey)
69 Ford Cortina GT (new - mine)
72 Pinto Wagon (new - hers)

Single again mine:
67 VW Bug
69 Ford F100
78 Toyota SR5 Liftback
77 Ford Club Wagon
82 Toyota SR5 Coupe
86 Ford Escort GT (new)

Current wife, past hers and mine:
78 Chrysler Cordoba - hers
89 T-bird - hers
91 Nissan Sentra - mine
88 Jeep Cherokee Limited - mine
2000 Nissan Maxima - hers
2001 Ford Escape 4WD - mine

Current, current hers and mine:
2011 Kia Optima Turbo (new) - hers
2012 Kia Sorento V6 - mine

I feel like I'm forgetting a ride or two but this about covers it.

dstieger
9 years ago
IIRC, I've owned

7 Fords
2 Merc
2 Dodge
4 Toyota (2 in Japan)
1 Nissan (in Japan)
1 Mitsubishi
2 AMC

Neither brand loyal, nor strongly opinionated that any one brand is better than any other


Users browsing this topic