teedubbya
9 years ago
Abrignac
9 years ago

Tucked Worm

teedubbya wrote:



Is that similar to an inverted Lotus with a slight windward lean?
Speyside
9 years ago
So this isn't about Corona with lime?
Speyside
9 years ago
So this isn't about Corona with lime?
tailgater
9 years ago

So this isn't about Corona with lime?

Speyside wrote:



Always gaying it up.

Speyside
9 years ago
Metrosexual tail, metrosexual.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Is that similar to an inverted Lotus with a slight windward lean?

Abrignac wrote:



Sounds about right.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
My biggest problrm with looking for a new job is that I have no clue what I should do. I dint have any special skills other than being able to learn about anything and working hard (when I have stuff to get done). I don't even know what sort of thing I would be interested in. Plus my business degree is essentially worthless for adding skills other than being able to put it on my resume.
DaQueenBeez
9 years ago
My kiddo had a similar problem, trying to figure out what kind of career he WANTED. Check in with a local college or university - try to get hooked up with some kind of skills & aptitudes test/inventory. My boyo was just looking for a direction when someone suggested that the ASVAB was the best aptitude & skills barometer they knew of, so he did that, discovered jobs he LOVED, and ended up going all techie-techie in the Navy. He's sitting in Japan right now...it fed his bucket-list goal of visiting Asia, too, so that worked out well. I'm not suggesting you join the military (unless you're like the Boyo and discover that they have exactly what you didn't realize you were looking for lol), but a GOOD aptitude & interest inventory can show you things you didn't know WERE things, or had never considered before, but are very well suited to you.
MACS
9 years ago
^^You got it right, DQB. The ASVAB will tell you what you have a talent for... and the Navy will develop it. There are many things to do and places to be stationed. I wish the boyo fair winds and following seas...

- Senior Chief Asshat
Users browsing this topic