ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Asking for a friend.
teedubbya
DrafterX
9 years ago
What's a Grindr..?? 😕
MACS
9 years ago
A sandwich. Like a hoagie, or a sub.
DrafterX
9 years ago
So the update is like double meat & cheese..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Grindr can be used for that
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

A sandwich. Like a hoagie, or a sub.

MACS wrote:



With a Polish sausage in it...

RMAN4443
9 years ago

With a Polish sausage in it...

bgz wrote:


Or the eye-talian MeatyBalls?..............or would it be Swedish MeatyBalls?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Or the eye-talian MeatyBalls?..............or would it be Swedish MeatyBalls?

RMAN4443 wrote:



I have a big Italian sausage to go with those meat balls, swipe right big boy 😉
frankj1
9 years ago
package out again?
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Should I?

Should we vote?

Or are you volunteering?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
frank wants to see our packages.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
His little hands make them look YUUUUUGE.
victor809
9 years ago
I heard that's why MACS prefers asian transgenders....
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
MACS ^^^ LOVES THOSE NEW
INTERNATIONAL EVERYBODY
STICK PEOPLE BATHROOMS
FOR "FOUR" people's....
MACS
9 years ago

I heard that's why MACS prefers asian transgenders....

victor809 wrote:



I love women. Not the ones that used to be dudes, though.

Although... some of those Thai trannies could probably win a beauty contest, as long as they eliminated the swimsuit competition. [gonzo]
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I love women. Not the ones that used to be dudes, though.

Although... some of those Thai trannies could probably win a beauty contest, as long as they eliminated the swimsuit competition. [gonzo]

MACS wrote:


So what your saying is "It ain't the meat it's the motion" ??????











[sarcasm]
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
* note to self, dropship Macs a thai tranny magazine *
frankj1
9 years ago
I'm speechless.
MACS
9 years ago

So what your saying is "It ain't the meat it's the motion" ??????

RMAN4443 wrote:



Nope. You just said that. Weirdo.
Users browsing this topic