opelmanta1900
9 years ago
getting ugly...

bell is just having his way with the fins d...

now the fins qb probably has a broken jaw...

jay ajai is probably gonna lose his head before the end of the game and get tossed...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
well I guess moore is fine... sure looked like he was going to the lockers after that hit...
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I was surprised his head was still attached.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Me toon, was a real slobberknocker
MACS
9 years ago
Dolphins look overmatched today.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Just handed the steelers a1st down on am offside. Game over
rfenst
9 years ago

Just handed the steelers a1st down on am offside. Game over

dharbolt wrote:



It was a real dud of a game, wasn't it?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Great game!

STEELER NATION!
tailgater
9 years ago
The road to Houston goes through New England.
Big Ben has never beaten Tom Brady in New England. Or in the playoffs.
You're just delaying the inevitable.

shaun341
9 years ago
I don't think the Steelers get through the Chiefs, an Brady has been beaten by Smith in recent times.
Buckwheat
9 years ago
I didn't give the Fins a real chance of beating them yesterday given they didn't have their first team in there. I think the Steelers were trying to kill someone on every play/hit. I think the Steelers were trying to make up for being beaten by the Fins down in Miami.
Users browsing this topic