MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
The Texans defense is making the Patriots look like crap. They're probably pissed off for that point spread...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm wondering about the Pats... did they think this was a gimme..?? 😕
frankj1
9 years ago
couple bad turnovers can rewrite da script.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

couple bad turnovers can rewrite da script.

frankj1 wrote:



The Texans returned the favor and the Pats made 'em pay.

Is it just me, or is everyone else sooooo happy the Falcons beat the Seahawks? Not that I have any like for the Falcons... I just despise Seattle.
frankj1
9 years ago

The Texans returned the favor and the Pats made 'em pay.

Is it just me, or is everyone else sooooo happy the Falcons beat the Seahawks? Not that I have any like for the Falcons... I just despise Seattle.

MACS wrote:


Being a Boston guy, I'd love to see Matty (Boston College) vs Brady in da Super Bowl.
frankj1
9 years ago
Pats really do know how to close...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I bet Tommy is sore today. They hassled him all night.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

The Texans returned the favor and the Pats made 'em pay.

Is it just me, or is everyone else sooooo happy the Falcons beat the Seahawks? Not that I have any like for the Falcons... I just despise Seattle.

MACS wrote:



Same here. Seattle was the team I liked the least.

Now if we can get the Mouth in Cleatc (Deb Bryant) knocked out today, that would be another nice step.
dkeage
9 years ago
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Same here. Seattle was the team I liked the least.

Now if we can get the Mouth in Cleatc (Deb Bryant) knocked out today, that would be another nice step.

8trackdisco wrote:



Agreed. I'd like the cowpokes to get beat. Not sure how likely it is, but I am hoping for a GB victory.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Pats really do know how to close...

frankj1 wrote:




Yeah, they started out looking like crap, but they did finish strong
Users browsing this topic