JadeRose
9 years ago
I love you and miss you BUT SUUUUUUUCK IIIIIIIIT!!!!!!



GO PACK GO!!!!!
Palama
9 years ago

I love you and miss you BUT SUUUUUUUCK IIIIIIIIT!!!!!!



GO PACK GO!!!!!

JadeRose wrote:



+1

For once in a l-o-n-g time, we're on the good side of a last-second / last play of the game situation. Dinner is gonna taste sooooo good tonight.

Go Pack Go!
Abrignac
9 years ago
Sure do miss Shorty. RIP Bill.
coolbreeze68
9 years ago
As soon as the game ended, we have big lightning storm rolling through.

Wheels pizzed.
dharbolt
9 years ago

As soon as the game ended, we have big lightning storm rolling through.

Wheels pizzed.

coolbreeze68 wrote:



Haha get em wheel. Sad to see my favorite buckeye get sent home but... go packers!
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Puck the Fackers....

Hope Atlanta demolishes them.
delta1
9 years ago
Great roll-out scramble, pass and catch to set up the field goal...wheel musta let it go because he didn't want to see a bunch of us post about the kick being "short"
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I HATE the Cowboys.


America's Team?


F DAT!



RIP Bill.
Users browsing this topic