TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

My wife Lisa and I tried a Liquor called Rivulet...a Pecan liquor that weighs in @ 60 prof /30% ABV and it was SOooo Goood. We failed to order there as the process was not to our liking, we then looked for it while in MI. over the holidays ( only sold in SW Michigan ) Long story short, the Liquor store chain who sponsored the Bourbonfest ( Big Red liquors ) has a few stores near us and they received a case just today. Tonight a pair of bottles followed me home and my wife and I just enjoyed a small sip....This chit is off the hook tasty...I highly recommend giving it a try if anyone gets the opportunity!!!! I said to my wife ( this would be really good over some vanilla bean ice-cream )
Mithrandir
9 years ago
what does that run per bottle and how big is the bottle? vanilla bean ice cream....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

what does that run per bottle and how big is the bottle? vanilla bean ice cream....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mithrandir wrote:




750 ML and about $35 I know...gonna have to try that FoSho!! 🌫


http://www.rivulet.com/home.html 
Nicar
9 years ago
With some texas pecans over ice cream.....?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

With some texas pecans over ice cream.....?

Nicar wrote:




Absofrigginlutely Robert!!!!! Thanks to Mikey and Mrs. Mikey =d>
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Sounds interesting. Bummer, looks like the closest to me is 3+ hours one way to find any.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Sounds interesting. Bummer, looks like the closest to me is 3+ hours one way to find any.

NapalmMan67 wrote:




Ron, See if your favorite booze shpo will order some in for ya.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

My wife Lisa and I tried a Liquor called Rivulet...a Pecan liquor that weighs in @ 60 prof /30% ABV and it was SOooo Goood. We failed to order there as the process was not to our liking, we then looked for it while in MI. over the holidays ( only sold in SW Michigan ) Long story short, the Liquor store chain who sponsored the Bourbonfest ( Big Red liquors ) has a few stores near us and they received a case just today. Tonight a pair of bottles followed me home and my wife and I just enjoyed a small sip....This chit is off the hook tasty...I highly recommend giving it a try if anyone gets the opportunity!!!! I said to my wife ( this would be really good over some vanilla bean ice-cream )

TMCTLT wrote:



I like apple pie occasionally,but only the homemade version with real moonshine.Since the first day I tasted apple pie all I could think of was,I wonder if someone will come up with a recipe for Pecan Pie?Being from Texas apple pie is ok.........Pecan(pronounced PUH-KOHN)Pie is always the blue ribbon winner.

Gonna have to keep an eye out for this.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Was my apple pie that bad?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard you prefer Adam's apple pie
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I like apple pie occasionally,but only the homemade version with real moonshine.Since the first day I tasted apple pie all I could think of was,I wonder if someone will come up with a recipe for Pecan Pie?Being from Texas apple pie is ok.........Pecan(pronounced PUH-KOHN)Pie is always the blue ribbon winner.

Gonna have to keep an eye out for this.

Whistlebritches wrote:




It is a real treat Ron...well worth a spin
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Did indeed try some good vanilla bean ice cream with a lil Rivulet poured over it...Oh MY!!!!! 🌫
namadio
9 years ago
We saw this at the big red on college ave. the other day. Remembered how good it was at bourbonfest but ended up passing. I've bought the woman quite a few bottles of cream liqueors that have never been consumed and are just sitting in my fridge taking up space......................................

But seriously so good...
Users browsing this topic