DrafterX
9 years ago
Any recommended types and sources..??8-[
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Any recommended types and sources..??8-[

DrafterX wrote:




LMAO!!!!

I read somewhere that the stuff from the UK is less brutal than the US kind....er sumpin like that
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I read that Lowes' glue is better because it's neurotoxin's don't contain lead, whereas Home Depot's is created in Chinese sweatshop where they use lead as filler material.

I may be wrong on this though... GL on your quest.

To any kids that may happen upon this thread... DON'T SNIFF GLUE YOU LITTLE SH1TS.
DrafterX
9 years ago
If it's available across the counter I'm not interested.... I'm looking for some 3rd world industrial ship repair kinda chit.. 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Liquid Cement is where it is at.
delta1
9 years ago
There a local boatyard nearby? I'd check with them...we idiots here would suggest pectin.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I like the stuff made out of horses and puppy dogs
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
That was supposed to say Rubber Cement
tamapatom
9 years ago
Go to a Farm Supply Store....they specialize in heavy duty toxic stuff.
DrafterX
9 years ago
heard about some stuff that maintains a 135 deg temp just sitting on da shelf... I bet that would bend your mind a bit... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I'm an avid fluffer..... I mean huffer...
itsawaldo
9 years ago
Paste is where its at amigo, with the brush in the lid it's easy eating. Tastes great and edibles have such a mellow buzz.

Withdrawal is a bitch thought.....
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Skip the the glue... Gold spray paint is what you want.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
I like Velcro...................smells , Like Victory
JadeRose
9 years ago
Did you ask Ram?
DrafterX
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
The local glue factory offed me $20 for Louie dog 🤔
Users browsing this topic