ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Happened to the beer thread????
Palama
9 years ago
Did it reach the 1,000,000th beer?
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I dunno....I'm gonna text mom monday
Nicar
9 years ago
It's illegal now....prohibition started again....damn home brews takings away tax dollars....

Better start a speakeasy thread
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I didnt notice it was gone but i would have the next time i binge drink.
MACS
9 years ago
I nominate brother Jamie to start a new "What beers ya drinkin'?" thread. Just don't put a number on it...
tailgater
9 years ago
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
It went

F
L
A
T

and

G
O
T

Old
Abrignac
9 years ago

Happened to the beer thread????

ZRX1200 wrote:



Time to break some windows and burn some cars.

#BeerLivesMatter
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Time to break some windows and burn some cars.

#BeerLivesMatter

Abrignac wrote:



Damn........Who was supposed to bring the matches?????????????????
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
The thread does not exist.

If it's not on google, it didn't happen.
shaun341
9 years ago
Jamie's mom dropped the ball getting rid of one of my favorite threads. I think she needs a timeout and a membership reduction.
frankj1
9 years ago

Time to break some windows and burn some cars.

Abrignac wrote:


I'll start...

1~ Anarchy Beer
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Apparently you gotta watch what you say concerning that dude that was selling the dope last week#-o
dkeage
9 years ago

Apparently you gotta watch what you say concerning that dude that was selling the dope last week#-o

deadeyedick wrote:


Delete the post then, not the thread!
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
No kidding.....that was a really important thread man, it really tied this place together.
shaun341
9 years ago
Yeah I am not sure what to drink next now with it gone
teedubbya
9 years ago
Imma goin to a pub that lets you fill your own and charges by the oz.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Imma goin to a pub that lets you fill your own and charges by the oz.

teedubbya wrote:




a guy down the street charges by the oz.........................oooooops , never mind , that's not for beer 🍺
Users browsing this topic