Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Has anyone heard from Hmhaines lately? I see he hasn't been on in a couple weeks. Just want to make sure everything is alright for him.

Thanks
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I sent him a box and a PM to make sure he got it but no response..,
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard he was banned... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I heard he was banned... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



That is no good....

Curious what he could have done...he didn't post much...
DrafterX
9 years ago
was somethin about being gay... I dunno for sure tho... just what I heard... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

was somethin about being gay... I dunno for sure tho... just what I heard... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



ha
gummy jones
9 years ago
hmm
maybe just busy
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

hmm
maybe just busy

gummy jones wrote:



Possibly, that is my hope.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I heard he met up with charliebarr and they're banging hookers, snorting coke and smoking Padrons.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I heard he met up with charliebarr and they're banging hookers, snorting coke and smoking Padrons.

bgz wrote:



Sounds about right
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Sounds about right

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Something about going out looking for some dude named CROS or something. I didn't catch it all.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Prayers sent
jjanecka
9 years ago
For the record he did send me one hell of a secret santa gift when whomever was supposed to originally send me one bailed.

I hope he didn't get burned trying to keep the gift exchange organized.
cameroon
9 years ago

Prayers sent

jjanecka wrote:



Beat me by 16 seconds
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Don't know why you guys are sending prayers... if I'm right, they're having more fun than we are right now.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm having fun... 😟
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
Hes probably welding stuff...duh.
tamapatom
9 years ago

I heard he met up with charliebarr and they're banging hookers, snorting coke and smoking Padrons.

bgz wrote:



Something about going out looking for some dude named CROS or something. I didn't catch it all.

bgz wrote:



And then they all started gangstalking Mr. Jones. Poor Mr. Jones!
tonygraz
9 years ago
I hear he froze and won't thaw until spring.
sd72
9 years ago
People come and go. He went. Could be something to do with moving and getting married. And stuff.
Users browsing this topic