Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Anyone have experience with the different beard trimmers out there? Trying to find the best one under $50. There seems to be so many out there that I figured I would ask for opinions. I have tried using the hair trimmer (buzzer) I use for my head but none of the attachments give me the length I want (I think around a quarter of an inch). Looking for the best brand that will last, give the beard a nice trim and within my price range.

Thanks!
mikey1597
9 years ago
I use a weedeater
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Rub some peanut butter on it and let your dog chew it.

Just don't do it the way Drafter does...... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Yup. I heads his p[e]nis taste like peanuts. Right Jade?
MACS
9 years ago

Yup. I heads his p[e]nis taste like peanuts. Right Jade?

teedubbya wrote:



Freudian slip... hahaha, you heads? I bet you do... freak.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Well he is dreamy and stuff. And dresses like a shirtless putin.
Nicar
9 years ago
My wife got me a Panasonic ER-GB40, I like it. My remmington i had finally broke. The Panasonic doesn't have a small detailer so i got a $13 Panasonic nose trimmer that i can detail with

Guess depends if you prefer any certain brands and want one that can get wet.
frankj1
9 years ago

I use a weedeater

mikey1597 wrote:


Alpha Male!
Abrignac
9 years ago

I'm a williewacker

mikey1597 wrote:




Fixed

Not Pedro
mikey1597
9 years ago

Alpha Male!

frankj1 wrote:




Texan
delta1
9 years ago
So that explains why there're so many ...ummmm...photogenic challenged men in TX
mikey1597
9 years ago
🇨🇮
gummy jones
9 years ago
the new, midrange wahl that they state is good for beards and hair is okay
i prefer the fullsize face to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time over the ones that are ~1" wide and take forever
it can be used corded or cordless

i have had it now for ~6 months
delta1
9 years ago

🇨🇮

mikey1597 wrote:



Ever notice the CI smiley face could use a lil weedwhacking?
Users browsing this topic