Mithrandir
9 years ago
wow! msnbc just called the attack "a light one". really? what would have happened if he got in and chopped up 20 innocent women and children? 4:30 pm est on msnbc.

I like president trump's tweet......" wake up america"

victor809
9 years ago
... no one was killed.

Why aren't you screaming "wake up America " about the dude who actually successfully killed people up in Canada?

I mean... I don't happen to care about either. But your bias is showing if you think a failed attack is a sign to worry but a successful attack isnt.
Speyside
9 years ago
Wow, you must be bored today.
Mithrandir
9 years ago

... no one was killed.

Why aren't you screaming "wake up America " about the dude who actually successfully killed people up in Canada?

I mean... I don't happen to care about either. But your bias is showing if you think a failed attack is a sign to worry but a successful attack isnt.

victor809 wrote:



Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ovid
9 years ago
Are we so jaded to Terrorism that "no one was killed" is an
ok response to a machete wielding fanatic screaming "allah ackbar"
Burner02
9 years ago

Are we so jaded to Terrorism that "no one was killed" is an
ok response to a machete wielding fanatic screaming "allah ackbar"

ovid wrote:




Of course, where have you been?
JadeRose
9 years ago

Are we so jaded to Terrorism that "no one was killed" is an
ok response to a machete wielding fanatic screaming "allah ackbar"

ovid wrote:







Yes
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Gotta love "GUN CONTROL" in EUROPE...

When they can't find guns or can't afford illegal
Ones...

These JIHADISTS just
"GO LOW COST MID EVIL" with the favourite weapon
Of the African Continent....

Just Google RUWANDA.
Burner02
9 years ago
I was just BS-ing, JR was serious.
victor809
9 years ago
If you're going to get your panties in a twist over a failed attempt in france, at least have the decency to be a little worried about successful extermist attacks on North America . Just because your favorite group to hate isn't doing it is no reason not to care.
tonygraz
9 years ago
What no outrage about the Bowling Green Massacre ?
Burner02
9 years ago

If you're going to get your panties in a twist over a failed attempt in france, at least have the decency to be a little worried about successful extermist attacks on North America . Just because your favorite group to hate isn't doing it is no reason not to care.

victor809 wrote:




Like you give a s***t.
qmech
9 years ago
I remember speaking with an agent once who told me that if the American people had any idea of the terrorist actions caught in the proverbial last hour , they would be stunned.
Q
victor809
9 years ago
I don't give a **** about either.
But I will mock the hypocrisy at every chance I get.
qmech
9 years ago
Islamic terrorists sure appear to take the Lion's share these days; though I agree there are other groups as well.
Q
Speyside
9 years ago
"Ohio"

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Oh,wait that was Kent State, not Bowling Green.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#13 qmech

No arguements from me.

STUFF HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND IS NEVER EVER REPORTED...N.E.V.E.R.

I'm the one and only guy ....
IN SEPT 2012 that
" saw something and said something"
( JEH Johnsons favourite death program for INNOCENT U.S. citizens)
in Central PA ...To THE FBI....
AND THEY or JSOC CAME IN CLANDESTINE SECRET BLACK OP's COMMANDO style and stopped it....
Complete NEWS BLACKOUT AND THREATS TO ALL
WITNESSES involved ....

THEN THE FBI-SSG GANGSTALKED ME FOR FOUR PLUS YEARS....

I will never open my mouth again , IF you do ...
they try and KILL YOU TOO....
THE COWARD SSG FELON CRIMINAL MURDERING
MUTHER*****ERS.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
That ^^^ was kinda off topic though....

Back to the O.P....

"Color me mine...."....
But...

I THINK IT WAS SUICIDE BY COP/SOLDIER
BIG-TIME...

I MEAN, THE PLACE WAS LIKE A FORTRESS...
COPS & SOLDIERS IN UNIFORMS EVERYWHERE WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS...
LOCKED AND LOADED
PLUS
plain clothed COPS in the shadows , with several layers and checkpoints....

So, how far do you really think you're gonna get
Yelling ALA AKBAR WAVING TWO MACHETES?

I'd say no more than 15-30 feet ...
And that's FRIGGIN' maximum distance till
Your a Swiss cheese and LEAD SAMMICH.
Abrignac
9 years ago

If you're going to get your panties in a twist over a failed attempt in france, at least have the decency to be a little worried about successful extermist attacks on North America . Just because your favorite group to hate isn't doing it is no reason not to care.

victor809 wrote:



Another sound argument for the travel bans. Thanks for making that point for us.
gummy jones
9 years ago
these things are not a result of climate change, poverty, etc

evil always has and always will exist

call it what it is
Users browsing this topic