opelmanta1900
9 years ago

think I'm gonna throw up

frankj1 wrote:


as much as I wish we'd beaten the pats, I'm glad I'm not watching this happen to the steelers...
MACS
9 years ago

as much as I wish we'd beaten the pats, I'm glad I'm not watching this happen to the steelers...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I wanted the Pats to win. If they were playing the Steelers I'd be happier. I'm happy for Matt Ryan, though. Seems like a good dude.
gummy jones
9 years ago
#21
No lime or cumin?
gummy jones
9 years ago
Baked a turkey with all the fixings.
Not traditional super bowl food but was nice
frankj1
9 years ago

I wanted the Pats to win. If they were playing the Steelers I'd be happier. I'm happy for Matt Ryan, though. Seems like a good dude.

MACS wrote:


The word out of Chestnut Hill (Boston College) has always been that Matty is a truly humble and thoughtful person.
He was instrumental in the start of the ice water bucket challenge a couple of years ago for his BC classmate and former varsity baseball player Pete Frates, who was struck down by ALS.

Gonna sound weird, but he's about the only QB that could beat the Pats without making me crazy. I'm proud of him, depressed, but proud of Matt.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Matt Ryan really turned the corner this year. He has been brilliant.

If it couldn't be my steelers I was always rooting for the Falcons.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

#21
No lime or cumin?

gummy jones wrote:



Lime yes, cumin, no.

It's fabulous.
wvwa34
9 years ago
aint over yet...
wvwa34
9 years ago
aint over yet...
wvwa34
9 years ago
congrats pats
frankj1
9 years ago

congrats pats

wvwa34 wrote:


I know that wasn't easy...thanks. I'm feeling lucky.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
We had pot roast w/taters, onions, carrots and gravy. It was delicious.


Left overs for lunch today. Yummy yummy!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I made my world famous Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions...mmmm
SteveS
9 years ago

A nice heaping helping of Patriots GOIN DOWN STEW!!!!!!

wvwa34 wrote:



I'd imagine that stew was startin' to smell pretty appetizing during the half-time show ... must've been a real rug-out-from-under-your-feet moment when you opened the pot at games end only to discover dinner to be burned to a crisp
jjanecka
9 years ago
We always do wings every year, my cousin buys 40lb box and we grill half then fry the other half. We've done homeade sauces in the past. Rootbeer, Creamcicle, Pesto, Chinese Dragon, et cetera. This year we just bought some prefab sauces. Did dry rub for the grilled ones and a special tandoor style recipe I brought back with me from India.

They turned out nice and crisp.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

A nice heaping helping of Patriots GOIN DOWN STEW!!!!!!

wvwa34 wrote:




Senyour, I tinking you count your chickens before that hatching thing.

[-x
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

I wanted the Pats to win. If they were playing the Steelers I'd be happier. I'm happy for Matt Ryan, though. Seems like a good dude.

MACS wrote:



That's not a winning attitude young man.......Thank God the Pat's didn't give in.NEVER QUIT!!!!!
gummy jones
9 years ago

We always do wings every year, my cousin buys 40lb box and we grill half then fry the other half. We've done homeade sauces in the past. Rootbeer, Creamcicle, Pesto, Chinese Dragon, et cetera. This year we just bought some prefab sauces. Did dry rub for the grilled ones and a special tandoor style recipe I brought back with me from India.

They turned out nice and crisp.

jjanecka wrote:



they sound fantastic

im a sucker for traditional sauces though (hot, hot garlic, lime cilantro, etc) and rootbeer sounds a little too interesting for me :)

cant beat tandoori though
Users browsing this topic