Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Nice case of keyboard turrets...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
but did it work?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
y'know, I'm a very old man. I have a flip phone for Chrissakes! and 2 (TWO) Vizios!
You're lucky, no, you're BLESSED, that I can even figure out how to find my way back here every day.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Blessed like winning free tickets to an all-you-can-eat Latkes dinner lucky?
Abrignac
9 years ago

Blessed like having a match on 12/24/2016 lucky?

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Blessed like winning free tickets to an all-you-can-eat Latkes dinner lucky?

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I said blessed, not annointed ruler of the universe.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I said blessed, not annointed ruler of the universe.

frankj1 wrote:




So, I think we need to come up with a reference chart that goes from 0-5 here.

0 = no latkes :(
1 = burnt latkes
2 = ok latkes, but a little cold and no sour cream or applesauce
3 = average latkes
4 = good latkes
5 = Frank's latkes
6 = forget the latkes, it's free taco day


Where wold you rank this kind of blessed then?
plinytheelder
9 years ago
Definitely a 1
dstieger
9 years ago
all this latke talk finally sent me to google....really????....all this fuss over hash browns???? psssst...you can get them at Dennys today....don't even have to wait for Hanukkah
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
The Maccabis are rolling over in their graves!
dstieger
9 years ago
Not my intent....apologies to graved Maccabis.....I can disrespect without ill intent better than anybody I know
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Not my intent....apologies to graved Maccabis.....I can disrespect without ill intent better than anybody I know

dstieger wrote:


I have to admit I do encourage said behavior
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

So, I think we need to come up with a reference chart that goes from 0-5 here.

0 = no latkes :(
1 = burnt latkes
2 = ok latkes, but a little cold and no sour cream or applesauce
3 = average latkes
4 = good latkes
5 = Frank's latkes
6 = forget the latkes, it's free taco day


Where wold you rank this kind of blessed then?

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


hmmm, The Latke BlessingsStandard. Interesting.

I would say enjoying my company on the forums would be a level 4 Latke Blessing (LBS)
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

all this latke talk finally sent me to google....really????....all this fuss over hash browns???? psssst...you can get them at Dennys today....don't even have to wait for Hanukkah

dstieger wrote:



Not exactly. Do you remember the old Eddie Murphy routine, from his stand-up days, back when he was still funny, about Mom's hamburgers vs McDonalds, and how the Mom burgers would have all kinds of other stuff in them?

That's kind of the difference. Latkes are the "Mom's burgers" in that routine, hash browns would be the McDonalds.
Abrignac
9 years ago

http://tiny.cc/ is your friend. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:




I think most 🌫 around here are leery of clicking on them. With this crowd there's no telling where that link leads to.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Not exactly. Do you remember the old Eddie Murphy routine, from his stand-up days, back when he was still funny, about Mom's hamburgers vs McDonalds, and how the Mom burgers would have all kinds of other stuff in them?

That's kind of the difference. Latkes are the "Mom's burgers" in that routine, hash browns would be the McDonalds.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


not the words of a hater...
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

not the words of a hater...

frankj1 wrote:



Do you remember the whole bit? He was completely traumatized as a child by Mom's burgers.

Users browsing this topic