DrafterX
9 years ago
If she started smoking cigars she wouldn't notice.. 🇨🇮
99cobra2881
9 years ago
Date night? Tell her you don't smoke cigars with your ****.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Any recommendations for mints or a mouthwash to eliminate the cigar smell? (Wife's suggestion.)

fortytwoforty wrote:




Jesus...get rid of the wrench that gets in the way of your enjoyment.

Do it now.

Let her find a pansy she can Bitch slap when she wants and you'll find a new woman that will accept you and your hobbies.
Just Relax
9 years ago
I guess I'm lucky my wife enjoys the occasional cigar too. My recommendation would be to enjoy the cigar after you wear her out. [whip]
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Does the Hitler bride have a sister?

You should totally go and **** her!
chazbo
9 years ago
Don't smoke on date night. Problem solved🇨🇮 unless it's that time of the month, in that case its doesn't matter what you do😜
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Better make sure you put the seat down on the toilet Francis!

Oh yeah...go get your own damned beer and sammich too!
jjanecka
9 years ago
Btw if you need to by a teddy bear, I Reccomend the "SHAWTY YOU FINE AS CHIT" bear from hollabears.com
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Btw if you need to by a teddy bear, I Reccomend the "SHAWTY YOU FINE AS CHIT" bear from hollabears.com

jjanecka wrote:




Francis might want to cuddle with the Cholo Bear though!!!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Turn it up Francis!


Burner02
9 years ago
fennel seeds
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I bet dollars to donuts that Heather @ The Mann Center knows what to do.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Any recommendations for mints or a mouthwash to eliminate the cigar smell? (Wife's suggestion.)

fortytwoforty wrote:



That tightness you feel in the groin is her needle nose pliers squeezing your peanuts.
dstieger
9 years ago
4240...welcome, btw
MACS
9 years ago
Brush your teeth and rinse with mouth wash...
DrafterX
9 years ago
eat some broccolis and slam a couple beers.. 🍺
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Buh bye Francis...we hardly knew ye!


Glad I quoted your original post...that you erased!

Grow a pair before you pop back in here!
dharbolt
9 years ago
Lol that was quick
Users browsing this topic