Blodhgarm
9 years ago
Is it normal with a shipping frequency of immediate to go 7 days without an order being shipped? Also I won a bid like 3 days ago on another and it still hasn't processed and shipped. I sent a customer service message yesterday and still have no reply. Soo uhh yea....?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Customer service is on vacation for the next 3 weeks... big company getaway to fire island... when they get back they're gonna let you decide on a full refund or opt for a partial refund/tassle-free pastie credit combo...
MACS
9 years ago
Easy choice, really... go for the pasties.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Is it normal with a shipping frequency of immediate to go 7 days without an order being shipped? Also I won a bid like 3 days ago on another and it still hasn't processed and shipped. I sent a customer service message yesterday and still have no reply. Soon uh-huh yea....?

Blodhgarm wrote:




No, it is not normal.

They singled you out.

They figured you'd roll over and take it dry. Instead, what did you do? Why you didn't call 1-800-830-4590 and solve it yourself...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You went on the Forums and cried about it.

Really sucks that you didn't man up and make the call. Oh well, now we know who we're dealing with.
jjanecka
9 years ago
You're just one step closer to suicide now ain't cha...
Blodhgarm
9 years ago
I'm not crying about it... I'm just new to the site and trying to figure out what's normal. My first order I had at my door in about 2 days. So this seemed strange.
DrafterX
9 years ago
jjanecka
9 years ago
Fresh meat boys. Better rope him down and get the powdered sugar...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Fresh meat boys. Better rope him down and get the powdered sugar...

jjanecka wrote:



...knowing these guys, it is more like get the salad dressing...

🇨🇮
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I prefer peanut butter or jelly......
dharbolt
9 years ago
corey sellers
9 years ago
Where's the van
MACS
9 years ago

I'm not crying about it... I'm just new to the site and trying to figure out what's normal. My first order I had at my door in about 2 days. So this seemed strange.

Blodhgarm wrote:



Welcome, Blodhgarm... we're a sarcastic group of asshats. It's refreshing to see you didn't get all bent out of shape. Sometimes our good-natured smart-assery can seem excessive (and it usually is).
NWStogie
9 years ago
What's not to like? You have more time to buy more cigars with combined shipping. Don't spread it around. Everyone will want this deal.
Palama
9 years ago

Welcome, Blodhgarm... we're a sarcastic group of asshats. It's refreshing to see you didn't get all bent out of shape. Sometimes our good-natured smart-assery can seem excessive (and it usually is).

MACS wrote:



To know us is to love us.

Internet tough guys who, when you get a chance to meet them, are really good guys. Funny and generous to a fault. Well, at least that's my limited personal "exposure" to them.

So Blod, put on your thick skin suit and stick around. 🇨🇮
cameroon
9 years ago
Welcome! Your name sounds vaguely like a menstural product. The whining doesn't help. Do you mind if we call you Kotex?
frankj1
9 years ago
corey sellers
9 years ago
Might need some summers eve with that name to get that fresh feeling again
gummy jones
9 years ago
What an idiot!
emma447
9 years ago

Is it normal with a shipping frequency of immediate to go 7 days without an order being shipped? Also I won a bid like 3 days ago on another and it still hasn't processed and shipped. I sent a customer service message yesterday and still have no reply. Soo uhh yea....?

Blodhgarm wrote:




No, its due to the face that I sent them pics of my tits and deep throating a 24" black dong. They haven't recovered yet.


Users browsing this topic