DrafterX
9 years ago
Deep... 😟
JadeRose
9 years ago
If you're talking about the Dave Matthews Band then what little respect I did have for you is now completely gone.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Leave my little buddy drafter alone. He can't help that he's gay working towards transgendered.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Hey, hope you aren't bashing on Dave Matthews Band. One of my fave bands of all time. Crash is a fantastic song.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Hey, hope you aren't bashing on Dave Matthews Band. One of my fave bands of all time. Crash is a fantastic song.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Yeah, you can pack your crap too.


DMB is the worst B$ yodelling garbage to be shoved down people's ear pipes since Lawrence Welk!

Only when you discover OAR do you realize you've been fooled.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

If you're talking about the Dave Matthews Band then what little respect I did have for you is now completely gone.

JadeRose wrote:



X infinity!


Bandicoot!
teedubbya
9 years ago
The best work DMB ever did was dumped from their bus in to a river.

DrafterX
9 years ago
🤣


Was talking about the movie.... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

The best work DMB ever did was dumped from their bus in to a river.

teedubbya wrote:




Yup...they gots fans!!!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
DMB live with Tim Reynolds is one of the best albums ever made.

To each their own.

I like pretty much all styles except for country. Can't stand that garbage. I like a full range from classical to hip hop to dubstep to metal/hardcore rock. DMB fits perfectly in the middle for me. Love some folksy music.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

DMB live with Tim Reynolds is one of the best albums ever made.

To each their own.

I like pretty much all styles except for country. Can't stand that garbage. I like a full range from classical to hip hop to dubstep to metal/hardcore rock. DMB fits perfectly in the middle for me. Love some folksy music.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Lord knows "At Folsom Prison", "American Outlaws: The Highwaymen Live", "Waylon Live" don't even rate...as for the best live albums ever made...

Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive!
KISS - Alive!
The Who - Live At Leeds
Deep Purple - Made In Japan
Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won
The Allman Brothers - Live At The Fillmore East

All mop the floor of that worthless acoustic hack DMB!

Yeah, because morons like you all tell us Hank, Cash, Kristofferson, Nelson and Waylon suck...get it.


Just how low down the humanity chain are you willing to show everyone?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I find DMB music to be ho hum, uneventful and elevator worthy.

And I love all sorts of music as well. I am a deadhead at heart though and hear blues, bluegrass, folk, country, rock, reggae etc in the dead. I cringe when people compare DMB to them.
teedubbya
9 years ago
But hank is right. To each their own. Celleine deone or whatever needs to make a living too.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I find DMB music to be ho hum, uneventful and elevator worthy.

And I love all sorts of music as well. I am a deadhead at heart though and hear blues, bluegrass, folk, country, rock, reggae etc in the dead. I cringe when people compare DMB to them.

teedubbya wrote:



Maybe an elevator plummeting straight down to HELL!!!


I cringe whenever people say they like DMB...I know that they really HATE music if they're willing to listen to that.
JadeRose
9 years ago

Hey, hope you aren't bashing on Dave Matthews Band. One of my fave bands of all time. Crash is a fantastic song.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:





I am indeed. I'd rather listen to cats f*cking while simultaneously banging on sheet metal with a brass mallet in a warehouse full of howler monkeys than listen to that $hit.





But that's just me........



dkeage
9 years ago

I am indeed. I'd rather listen to cats f*cking while simultaneously banging on sheet metal with a brass mallet in a warehouse full of howler monkeys than listen to that $hit.





But that's just me........



JadeRose wrote:


No it's not....
deadeyedick
9 years ago

No it's not....

dkeage wrote:




What he said
frankj1
9 years ago

I am indeed. I'd rather listen to cats f*cking while simultaneously banging on sheet metal with a brass mallet in a warehouse full of howler monkeys than listen to that $hit.





But that's just me........



JadeRose wrote:


I was smitten with the prose and the way your words linked the senses of sight and hearing, but am wondering if there is a special reason that you selected brass on sheet metal.

Admittedly I know very little about metals and their properties (other than platinum, duh). Can you enlighten me?

signed,
thirsting for knowledge
MACS
9 years ago

I was smitten with the prose and the way your words linked the senses of sight and hearing, but am wondering if there is a special reason that you selected brass on sheet metal.

Admittedly I know very little about metals and their properties (other than platinum, duh). Can you enlighten me?

signed,
thirsting for knowledge

frankj1 wrote:



There's a certain sound you get when you bang a non-ferrous metal onto a ferrous metal. When you pair that with cat's doin' the dirty, you get something akin to a pig squeal and Warren Beatty yelling.

o:)
Users browsing this topic