DrafterX
9 years ago
Or a penguin getting beheaded. .. poor #53... 😞
JadeRose
9 years ago

There's a certain sound you get when you bang a non-ferrous metal onto a ferrous metal. When you pair that with cat's doin' the dirty, you get something akin to a pig squeal and Warren Beatty yelling.

o:)

MACS wrote:





Now you're just flirting with me
DrafterX
9 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWoP1kncRE
😟
tailgater
9 years ago
All I know is my real name is knowledge.


DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm Nobody.... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
I'm like uh idiot...about metals and stuff
DrafterX
9 years ago
Fascinating stuff. .. especially when you look at carbide and heat treating and stuff. .. 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
you're not making feel any smarter
DrafterX
9 years ago
Metallurgy is a science. . I need to dig deeper into it... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
I expect a report on my desk Monday morning.
MACS
9 years ago
As a boiler technician, early in my naval career, I had to be familiar with metals and their properties.

Some handle heat and pressure better than others, and it's a bad idea to use dissimilar metals together when applying heat.

Non-ferrous metals are not magnetic. Ferrous metals are.
DrafterX
9 years ago
If you're really curious here's a dude that offers a free basic look at it... it's cool stuff....
www.imetllc.com

😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm always pursuing the answer to the riddle of steel... 😟
JadeRose
9 years ago

As a boiler technician, early in my naval career, I had to be familiar with metals and their properties.

Some handle heat and pressure better than others, and it's a bad idea to use dissimilar metals together when applying heat.

Non-ferrous metals are not magnetic. Ferrous metals are.

MACS wrote:







plus...when you bang them together, they are, like, loud and stuff
Users browsing this topic