ZRX1200
9 years ago
^ Hey baby, wanna be friends?
elRopo
9 years ago
Sounds like the same pics someone on Facebook sent me, "enema24-7"?
emma447
9 years ago

^ Hey baby, wanna be friends?

ZRX1200 wrote:



Yes, it will only cost you a box of Padron 1926 Serie 40 Year Maduro and a box of Davidoff YOTR.
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DPNzrem4U298&ved=0ahUKEwj5iY3nu53SAhUC3SYKHfWYAgoQtwIIHTAB&usg=AFQjCNHuhWbYq-8kMN3cmovFgP46G4TFKA&sig2=4qWp1_cnUQv5miFNirT7qg
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I've got a rooster foe you.
MACS
Abrignac
9 years ago

No, its due to the face that I sent them pics of my tits and deep throating a 24" black dong. They haven't recovered yet.


emma447 wrote:




My kind of lady. Do you kick start or suck start your Harley?
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DofxovZWoqo

MACS wrote:



Fixed it?
MACS
9 years ago

Fixed it?

SMOKEYOU wrote:



Different clip, but yeah... much shorter url.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Dear Mr. Blood-garm,

In the future ...

Please choose the

U.P.S. shipping option...

If more people use it...
Perhaps ??
When I send a 2 lb. Package 150 miles as a crow flies..,

I WON'T GET CHARGED $38.95 while "UPS-y"
Violates my AZZ...
mikey1597
9 years ago

No, its due to the face that I sent them pics of my tits and deep throating a 24" black dong. They haven't recovered yet.


emma447 wrote:





is that you wheel?
qmech
9 years ago
Mr. Jones I though anal probing was a UFO not a UPS problem?
Best
Q
Users browsing this topic