bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Where ya goin' General?



😎
RMAN4443
9 years ago
General Anesthesia...............I wanna be sedated
8trackdisco
9 years ago

#30 8trackdisco ^^^


Now..

You finally have my interest....
Can you fly a helicopter?

"Life During Wartime"

Mr. Jones wrote:



I flew a Mattel Whirlybird when I was seven. Was pretty good at it.
delta1
9 years ago
Generalissimo Franco
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Generalissimo Franco

delta1 wrote:



Not a lot of love for him in Barcelona.
frankj1
9 years ago

Generalissimo Franco

delta1 wrote:


still dead.


General Practitioner
delta1
9 years ago
general vicinity
Speyside
9 years ago
Compass Box The General Whiskey.
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
the general public ...
Brewha
9 years ago

And you forgot general Tso

sd72 wrote:


I heard he was chicken.....
delta1
9 years ago
Generally accepted...
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
General Dynamics
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

General Dynamics

SteveS wrote:



Thanks for repeating one I already used...noob...
TMCTLT
9 years ago

It occurs here every day and still not on da list....


General Chaos 🌫
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Thanks for repeating one I already used...noob...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



I'm sure there's a j/k or a wink in there somewhere, but it's not entirely visible ...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
😉

I'm sure there's a j/k or a wink in there somewhere, but it's not entirely visible ...

SteveS wrote:


Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Is it just me or does this look like a stroke victim rather than a wink..... 😉

:-"
Users browsing this topic