Burner02
9 years ago
I've always wondered about these ads. You've seen all the commercials.

But what really happens when you ask for help with an erection lasting more than 4 hours?

I walked into a drug store and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman I was speaking with said she was the only pharmacist and since she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees. She asked if she could help me.

I said that I really would have preferred to speak with a male pharmacist.

She assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss,

I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I reluctantly agreed and began by saying, "As a shy man, this is tough for me to discuss, but here goes.

I get erections every day that last more than four hours. This condition causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment.

I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do:

1/3 ownership in the store,

a company pickup truck,

a king size bed and

$3,000 a month in living expenses."


🇨🇮

elRopo
9 years ago
Thought maybe they'd show him a picture of Hillary Clinton.
frankj1
9 years ago

Thought maybe they'd show him a picture of Hillary Clinton.

elRopo wrote:


you have been very funny for weeks!
SteveS
9 years ago

Thought maybe they'd show him a picture of Hillary Clinton.

elRopo wrote:



That'd do it ...
elRopo
9 years ago
Thanks, wish I could say its all original but mostly just tidbits I've seen or heard in various places.


The OP is funny, I hadn't heard that one before.
delta1
9 years ago
I'd need to see a picture of the sisters....
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Thought maybe they'd show him a picture of Hillary Clinton.

elRopo wrote:




One of the all time best posts ever!!

=d> =d>
ovid
9 years ago
qmech
9 years ago
^Sorry to hear that old sport.... They have medication that might be of some service.
Q
Users browsing this topic