8trackdisco
9 years ago

I picked one and just listed who came in behind the best.

Also, I have been married for almost 14 years and have 4 kids. I think you have me confused with jjanecka...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Oh..... yeah....sorry about that.

Where is the Foot In Mouth icon?

Seriously, I apologize, Hank.

Jjanecka,
You are still a fatass.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

[LOL]

MACS wrote:



[gonzo]
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Walter White hands down...............
Burner02
9 years ago
+1 on Archie Bunker
dharbolt
9 years ago

Personal Favorite = Bill Shatner as Denny Crane

SteveS wrote:



That's a good one!
dharbolt
9 years ago

Walter White

Howie22 wrote:



Also a good one
dharbolt
9 years ago
Imma go worth jack Bauer though...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Maxwell Smart
Mattie B
9 years ago
I have to agree with Spey.


Hawkeye.

I can watch MASH all day long.
Choooch
9 years ago

WINNAH WINNAH CHICKIN DINNAH


CAWKSUCKAH!!!!....I laughed every time he said it...Laughed harder when the Chinese pig farmer did.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



"The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store.
Stand it like a man.... and give some back."

San Francisco Cawcksucka!
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Eddie Haskell

ovid wrote:


=d>
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Wrong Whiney Noob...

dkeage wrote:


🤣
frankj1
9 years ago
good morning Mr. and Mrs Cleaver, and what a splendid morning it is. I couldn't help but notice how exquisitely trimmed the hedges are on the adjacent sides of the front foyer.
Would Wallace and Theodore possibly be at home and accepting visitors?

Eddie Haskell
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Barbara Eden......I Dream Of Jeannie..

and no Drafter.......you didn't see her bewbs
qmech
9 years ago
You never know... He might have in the DrafterX Wetdreams the sequel...

Q
m j toal
9 years ago
Elizabeth Montgomery Bewithched
burnem2
9 years ago
Walter White.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Dexter Morgan
Palama
9 years ago
Wife - Lucille Ball as Lucy Arnaz.

Me - Jackie Gleason as Ralph Kramden
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Lee Majors~ the Fall Guy
Users browsing this topic