kknig657
9 years ago
where do most of you guys get your cubans from?
dstieger
9 years ago
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
kknig657
9 years ago
I mean is there a site similar to cigar bid out there that you can order them from
Burner02
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
Mine are delivered by flying monkeys.

Nice first post by the way. Will your second be where do you dump bodies after killing people?
kknig657
9 years ago
yep... stand by
dstieger
9 years ago
Oh...you mean a web site that auctions Cuban cigars at higher prices than retail...and then sometimes doesn't ship them?

Dunno....sounds like a capital idea for a business plan, though.....good thing you aren't in the U.S. where importing Cuban cigars is illegal
elRopo
9 years ago
C-Bid has a Cuban wheel auction, do a search. Also, Original Cubans, Cuban coronas and Cuba Libre.

Not sure if the Cuban wheel is legit though, someone posted that they're really unbranded Padrons.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
From a tree...growing in Cuba...I usually wait for a strong wind to knock some down rather than cut the branches...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

.good thing you aren't in the U.S. where importing Cuban cigars is illegal

dstieger wrote:



If you are talking about CC's then dstieger nailed it. Them there CC's are illegal here in 'Merica...
MACS
9 years ago
I cannot divulge that information.

You'd need a top secret, sensitive compartmented information clearance... and a sizable bribe.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Pm jaderose. Tell him you're a noob in need of guidance.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I buy from Dubai
dstieger
9 years ago
If Jade is busy, try Dr MadVibe...He always has good advice on procuring sticks
MACS
9 years ago
Go camping with ZRX1200.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I want a Cuban stick, does it come with a hidden sword in side it?
gummy jones
9 years ago
I think you can get them direct from usa.gov/Cuba
shaun341
9 years ago
I don't buy mine, i trade for them with Bitcoins
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

where do most of you guys get your cubans from?

kknig657 wrote:




For sticks?

Go to the forest...jackass.

Matter of fact...go to StickBid.com instead!
Users browsing this topic