MACS
9 years ago

I don't buy mine, i trade for them with Bitcoins

shaun341 wrote:



Bada-BOOM!
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

I don't buy mine, i trade for them with Bitcoins

shaun341 wrote:


=d>
Speyside
9 years ago
They make sticks in Cuba? But they are illegal here? A total stranger asks where to buy them? Just ask the barrister from Trinidad who wants to give you money from the estate of the relative you never knew you had. Or is that barista?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Fuggin noobs.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I don't buy mine, i trade for them with Bitcoins

shaun341 wrote:



Love it! 🇨🇮
burnem2
9 years ago
I say a prayer for mine!!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Come on, everybody jump on my wood stick bandwagon. haha
Buckwheat
9 years ago
Just meet MACS at the local Papa Murphy's and he will give you the stick.
MACS
9 years ago

Just meet MACS at the local Papa Murphy's and he will give you the stick.

Buckwheat wrote:



I have a special one, actually. It's the standard 26", but it hasn't been painted black and it has no grommet. Just a straight stick. I believe it's made of oak. Maybe maple.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I have a special one, actually. It's the standard 26", but it hasn't been painted black and it has no grommet. Just a straight stick. I believe it's made of oak. Maybe maple.

MACS wrote:



That sounds painful. Freak...

8-[
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
This really is a Platinum discussion.

🍵
RoosterCogburn
9 years ago
jespear
9 years ago
Where'd this guy go ?
Guess the sarcasm scared him off.
frankj1
9 years ago
I heard he went to Cuba
Users browsing this topic