Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Need some help...

Bought some dry snuff today and don't know the nitty gritty of using it. I have tried it before and liked it but it was just a couple times.

The stuff I got is by Garrett and Sons and is a Scotch Snuff. Smells great.

How often should you use it?
How much should you use each time?
How hard do you snort it?
Should you only do one nostril or both?

Thanks!
elRopo
9 years ago
Take a tiny pinch and hold it under your nose. Press one nostril closed with your free hand and take a healthy snort. Its gonna burn! You should should taste it in the back of your throat. Purest form of tobacco enjoyment for sure. All things in moderation.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Need some help...

Bought some dry snuff today and don't know the nitty gritty of using it. I have tried it before and liked it but it was just a couple times.

The stuff I got is by Garrett and Sons and is a Scotch Snuff. Smells great.

How often should you use it?
How much should you use each time?
How hard do you snort it?
Should you only do one nostril or both?

Thanks!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Take your hand, and spread your fingers out wide and fully extended.
On the back of your thumb as it transitions into your hand, there will be an indentation of sorts caused by the two tendons that run into your thumb.
Dump a LITTLE pile of snuff in that indentation, and snort it up..........at most, the size of a BB.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I think how often is the biggest thing.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Not sure how I feel about the snorting tobacco...makes my nose run like a faucet. I enjoy the feeling and smell though. We will see.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
aren't you a little old to be experimenting?
Users browsing this topic