DrafterX
9 years ago
yes.... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Here we go again...
elRopo
9 years ago
Yes and no but maybe.
sd72
9 years ago
W. G. A. F. ???
Jlun
9 years ago
Abyone know why the 800 is down or did it ever work?

I received some incorrect cigars and no word from the customer service ticket yet.
](*,)
elRopo
9 years ago

Abyone know why the 800 is down or did it ever work?

I received some incorrect cigars and no word from the customer service ticket yet.
](*,)

Jlun wrote:


Are they Opus X? Maybe you got mine!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
WTF, where's cameroon?
Palama
9 years ago

Abyone know why the 800 is down or did it ever work?

I received some incorrect cigars and no word from the customer service ticket yet.
](*,)

Jlun wrote:



Yes, the 1-800 number used to work. I've called on 2-3 occasions. Hopefully another temporary issue that will be fixed, given some time.
Jlun
9 years ago

Are they Opus X? Maybe you got mine!

elRopo wrote:



They weren't Opus X.

I had ordered Oliva "Serie V" Melanio Maduro and they sent me straight up Oliva "Serie V"
Jlun
9 years ago

Yes, the 1-800 number used to work. I've called on 2-3 occasions. Hopefully another temporary issue that will be fixed, given some time.

Palama wrote:



Thanks, they finally responded.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
They tell you that you're a dumb azz for not reading the description?
Tammi walker
9 years ago
🇨🇮

They all probably quit! On hold 2 hours before customer service answered..



Yes, the 1-800 number used to work. I've called on 2-3 occasions. Hopefully another temporary issue that will be fixed, given some time.

Palama wrote:


ZRX1200
9 years ago
HI Tammi, do you have a nice rack?
victor809
9 years ago
Little does Z know... But tammi walker is the username drafter uses to bid on cigars...

...so yes... the answer is yes.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
I'm betting his real name is Timmi.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

HI Tammi, do you have a nice rack?

ZRX1200 wrote:



Tammis in Love









😰
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I'm not worried....
They get here when they get here....
But they better come before my Bill comes at least.
emma447
9 years ago

They tell you that you're a dumb azz for not reading the description?

bgz wrote:


You really are an azzhole. No wonder you're single
frankj1
9 years ago

You really are an azzhole. No wonder you're single

emma447 wrote:


excellent! cracked me up.

is he single though?
tonygraz
9 years ago
Hey, Emma do you mind if we call you enema#447 ? It will help us remember what and who you are.
Users browsing this topic