Golfpro007
9 years ago
Any help?????
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
You don't.

Especially not now, you're going to have to eat it man.

Good thing is, you won't lose.

And that makes you a winner!
mikey1597
9 years ago
Get in touch with the great customer care here at CBID,,,,,, Maybe they can help you.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Get in touch with the great customer care here at CBID,,,,,, Maybe they can help you.

mikey1597 wrote:


^this is a man with a great sense of humor...
elRopo
9 years ago
Spread yer cheeks!
SteveS
9 years ago
Best way is to get out-bid ...
8trackdisco
9 years ago
I'd keep the bid in place. I understand if you do, you may win CBid Roulette and maybe receive a box of Hemmingways instead of what you bid on.
frankj1
9 years ago
do nothing, but update your info to a bad/expired credit card...this started as a joke in my brain but it probably would prevent a transaction.
dkeage
9 years ago

do nothing, but update your info to a bad/expired credit card...this started as a joke in my brain but it probably would prevent a transaction.

frankj1 wrote:




I typed out a smart aleck response, but when I read it I decided ........o:)
gummy jones
9 years ago
You have to move to Canada with Rosie O'Donnell
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I typed out a smart aleck response, but when I read it I decided ........o:)

dkeage wrote:



So you feel good about robbing your snarky brothers of joy?

Please reconsider.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

do nothing, but update your info to a bad/expired credit card...this started as a joke in my brain but it probably would prevent a transaction.

frankj1 wrote:




Poor TW...
frankj1
9 years ago

Poor TW...

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I love the shirt, btw.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
You just hit it out of bounds. May we call you goofpro?
Speyside
9 years ago
Hey now, that's cameroons job.
frankj1
9 years ago
we already have Bart...
deadeyedick
9 years ago
He had right of 1st refusal but he f*#ked up.
chazbo
9 years ago
You can't but if you win just call customer service an they will cancel the order for a 10% restocking fee.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Did you go to the Rah Academy of Online Bidding?
I thought it was closed for years now.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Too late by the time you asked - read the rules before you bid. See you in the overbid thread.
Users browsing this topic