Burner02
9 years ago
I'm a Trump supporter but in hindsight beginning to regret it.

I now live in constant fear that Trump will deport my latina mother-in-law who resides at 1837 3rd St, LA, CA, 90023, blue house and normally gets home from work at 6 P.M.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
#firstworldproblems, lol...

Bump.
elRopo
9 years ago
Ejo!, muy malo essay! Blood in blood out homes.
frankj1
9 years ago

I'm a Trump supporter but in hindsight beginning to regret it.

I now live in constant fear that Trump will deport my latina mother-in-law who resides at 1837 3rd St, LA, CA, 90023, blue house and normally gets home from work at 6 P.M.

Burner02 wrote:


excellent! Thanks
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I'm a Trump supporter but in hindsight beginning to regret it.

I now live in constant fear that Trump will deport my latina mother-in-law who resides at 1837 3rd St, LA, CA, 90023, blue house and normally gets home from work at 6 P.M.

Burner02 wrote:



ICE email sent.
gummy jones
9 years ago
We've traced the call
It's coming from inside the house!
frankj1
9 years ago

We've traced the call
It's coming from inside the house!

gummy jones wrote:


very funny!
tonygraz
9 years ago
And I thought a Sherman was moving into town.
Gene363
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic