ovid
  • ovid
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
Some time ago I got a one year subscription to cigar aficionado as a promotion from CI. It's a slick publication for sure but I won't be dining in Michelin rated restaurants or buying a Bentley anytime soon
I enjoy getting off the internet and enjoying a cigar while reading hard copy so I'm looking for a cigar magazine that is about cigars not some lifestyle publication
Suggestions?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I hat my head... keeps it warm...
cameroon
9 years ago

I enjoy getting off over the internet and enjoying a jerk while reading hard copy too so I'm looking for a men's magazine that does not question my lifestyle choices
Suggestions?

ovid wrote:



🍺
dharbolt
9 years ago
Ugh. Coherent speakings please...
frankj1
9 years ago
do they still publish Grit?
anyone remember that one?
Users browsing this topic