bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

where oh where are my photo uploads,

oh where oh where could they be?

🍺
Ram27
9 years ago

where oh where are my photo uploads,

oh where oh where could they be?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:







Waiting approval in the shipping department.🤔 🤔
DrafterX
9 years ago
Were they naked boob pics..?? 😕
dkeage
9 years ago
I noticed one person was able to get pics posted.....8-[
jespear
9 years ago

I noticed one per was able to get pics posted.....8-[

dkeage wrote:



Yeah . . . How 'bout dat !

The pic posting aspect of this site has left A LOT to be desired lately, and HAS been that way for a while . . .
Even BEFORE the "update nightmare" !
I just chalked it up to "budget cuts".

jes
teedubbya
9 years ago

where oh where are my photo uploads,

oh where oh where could they be?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:





I noticed Trish got all of hers posted

DrafterX wrote:




I saw this before you deleted it.....





CHICKEN
DrafterX
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
No way man.... 🤐
teedubbya
9 years ago
I guess love means never having to say you are sorry and stuff
sd72
9 years ago
Call customer service, they'll help you out.
victor809
9 years ago
I've been calling customer service for the past week about getting a d!ck pick posted ... no one answers... even when I call the special phone number they gave us.
tonygraz
9 years ago
I heard they require multiple reviews since Victor's got thru.
victor809
9 years ago
To be fair... that wasn't MY pen!s...
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

They should just not waste time censoring photos and just go ahead and upload them.

Nobody here is gonna upload anything inappropriate or NSFW.. Right?

🍺
Peckerhead
9 years ago
https://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/resource.ashx?i=96582 


*testing
Do not click link (yet).
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Idiots, I told you NOT to click it!
elRopo
9 years ago
I would think that with a name like Peckerhead you're gonna have a problem posting any pics.
frankj1
9 years ago

Idiots, I told you NOT to click it!

Peckerhead wrote:


so of course I did...

looks like Raymond with an enhanced bulge.
elRopo
9 years ago

so of course I did...

looks like Raymond with an enhanced bulge.

frankj1 wrote:


I didn't see NOTHIN!
Users browsing this topic