frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home. I started to cry when I thought of you. Then it dawned on me...oh, ****...I'll see you on the bus.
TMCTLT
9 years ago


Wrong forum ya dang noob.....lol

Save me a seat Mkay??
jjanecka
9 years ago
Cool yeah get rid of all these damn retirees. If they can't work productively and just want to suck the govt's tit we don't need em.
Speyside
9 years ago
I'll see you there Frank.
dstieger
9 years ago
Been advocating that for years...."A life-clock crystal in every palm"
Gene363
9 years ago
Great, I'll quit paying all the F'ing income taxes and they can shove SS up their azz.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Really and truthfully they just need to do away with social security and do privatized accounts that the govt can't touch until death. Once the person dies it either goes to the descendant's accounts or it goes into a slush fund for the have-nots.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Wrong forum ya dang noob.....lol

Save me a seat Mkay??

TMCTLT wrote:


HA!
delta1
9 years ago

Really and truthfully they just need to do away with social security and do privatized accounts that the govt can't touch until death. Once the person dies it either goes to the descendant's accounts or it goes into a slush fund for the have-nots.

jjanecka wrote:




those who don't study history are bound to be burned by it...or something like that...now where did I put my bus pass...hope we get to Cabo...fishing is pretty good there...
Burner02
9 years ago
Frank, let me know how it works out.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

Been advocating that for years...."A life-clock crystal in every palm"

dstieger wrote:




I'll volunteer to be a Sandman.
jackconrad
9 years ago
lmao!🇨🇮
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Frank, let me know how it works out.

Burner02 wrote:


Yeah, right!

I call window!
teedubbya
9 years ago
FREE TRIPOD!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

FREE TRIPOD!

teedubbya wrote:


Bless you brother!
It's tough to tuck.
Users browsing this topic