gummy jones
9 years ago
Why does anyone think a dead person would care where the living defecates?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Why does anyone think a dead person would care where the living defecates?

gummy jones wrote:



I don't believe anyone really cares what a dead person thinks.

A cemetery really is just the final stop for the dead. It's the living that has to watch and deal with this cretin crapping outdoors like one of Victor's neighbors.

Seriously...he is going to $hit out in the open at a gravesite? How low does this mouth breather limbo on the Humanity chart?
frankj1
9 years ago

I don't believe anyone really cares what a dead person thinks.

A cemetery really is just the final stop for the dead. It's the living that has to watch and deal with this cretin crapping outdoors like one of Victor's neighbors.

Seriously...he is going to $hit out in the open at a gravesite? How low does this mouth breather limbo on the Humanity chart?

DrMaddVibe wrote:


...and all because of an insult about problems related to interwebs cigar purchases.
Wow.
gummy jones
9 years ago
If you don't want poop on your grave

#dontmesswithmyrocketdogs

Seems pretty simple
tailgater
9 years ago

Can I also blame him for your lack of intellect?

RACII wrote:



I've already tried that.

But you CAN blame your wife for my lack of virginity...



frankj1
9 years ago

I've already tried that.

But you CAN blame your wife for my lack of virginity...



tailgater wrote:


my man!
tailgater
9 years ago

my man!

frankj1 wrote:



You sound just like her.

frankj1
9 years ago
the noob's wife?
HA!
seagar1
9 years ago
sent me cigars I did not order and then blamed me still waiting for this to be correct going on 2 weeks ready to cancel account and call charge card company and tell them to block this company from any future charges
frankj1
9 years ago

sent me cigars I did not order and then blamed me still waiting for this to be correct going on 2 weeks ready to cancel account and call charge card company and tell them to block this company from any future charges

seagar1 wrote:


smoke 'em anyway.
elRopo
9 years ago

sent me cigars I did not order and then blamed me still waiting for this to be correct going on 2 weeks ready to cancel account and call charge card company and tell them to block this company from any future charges

seagar1 wrote:


Those were prolly the only cigars they had in stock and rather than making you wait they sent them out right away. Don't you feel guilty about your whining now? You should be ashamed.

Noobs!
seagar1
9 years ago

How do I delete my payment info so this BROKEN BUSINESS doesn't charge me?[ram27bat]

oneyejack77 wrote:

.......jack call your card company and tell them to block this company from any future charges


seagar1
9 years ago

How do I delete my payment info so this BROKEN BUSINESS doesn't charge me?[ram27bat]

oneyejack77 wrote:

.......jack call your card company and tell them to block this company from any future charges


seagar1
9 years ago

smoke 'em anyway.

frankj1 wrote:

frank I ordered 20 arganese cigars they sent me 5 drew estate naturals and said its my fault because I changed the shipping day WTF does that have to do with it.i never bid on the drew estates. tomorrow im calling charge card and start a claim and put hold on payment to them till they correct it
elRopo
9 years ago

smoke 'em anyway.

frankj1 wrote:


They sent him DE Naturals, do you want him to get a lung infection?8-[
seagar1
9 years ago

Those were prolly the only cigars they had in stock and rather than making you wait they sent them out right away. Don't you feel guilty about your whining now? You should be ashamed.

Noobs!

elRopo wrote:

you sure youre not on their payroll [sarcasm] [sarcasm]
seagar1
9 years ago

Those were prolly the only cigars they had in stock and rather than making you wait they sent them out right away. Don't you feel guilty about your whining now? You should be ashamed.

Noobs!

elRopo wrote:

you sure youre not on their payroll [sarcasm] [sarcasm]
frankj1
9 years ago
arganese...drew nats
tough call if you won or lost!

Look, I'm kidding with you, the others have been kidding with you and all the other new folks who are outraged too.

All I can add to this is: relax, it's cigars, not cancer (not yet anyway!). It's been catastrophic for cbid, it is not a scam, they've been around a long time (check the Joined dates of many here).
Wanna leave, leave. But don't leave feeling like someone suckered you intentionally...and that goes for all the noobs. You folks were just unfortunate victims of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know, I misquoted Dr. John, but even he would say chill. It's a mistake.

Gris Gris
elRopo
9 years ago
Yes, Frank is right, we kid.
Stick around and enjoy the fun.
If you choose to stay and get to know the good folks here, the attacks will become even more personal and humiliating.
Just kidding.

🇨🇮

Or am I??
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

You folks were just unfortunate victims of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know, I misquoted Dr. John, but even he would say chill. It's a mistake.

Gris Gris

frankj1 wrote:




Yeah, you butchered it.

Users browsing this topic