imahammer
9 years ago
I guess that is the only way to get their attention
sd72
9 years ago
Do you file in PA or Daneland? Where is daneland anyway?
jjanecka
9 years ago
You might be a hammer but you're not the Texas Hammer.
elRopo
9 years ago
He's from Nigeria, just wants your personal info.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Pretty sure, I tell you what I'm not a lawyer but I'll represent you. I just need the usuals. Name, number, adress, credit card, email, email password, and SSN so that I can file with the courts. Also there's a $50 processing fee.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
You could email them a picture of your junk. That will get their attention too.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Peckerhead
Gene363
9 years ago

I guess that is the only way to get their attention

imahammer wrote:



Great idea, I'd like to sue you for being in a abusive ignorant jackass. A lawsuit might enable you to understand you are not the center of the universe, just the smelly center of a wrinkly hole found in back end of most humans. However, yours is special and not wrinkly at all. With your fat head shoved up inside it's probably stretched to breaking point. Too bad you'll be broke after suit, being the loser that you are. That will lead to another problem for you, you will not be able to afford a lens transplant to your navel so you can see where you are going.


I take it by your name you have a pet jackass called hammer, perfect.

elRopo
9 years ago

You could email them a picture of your junk. That will get their attention too.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


And be sure it (the pic) has maximum resolution because they'll prolly have to enlarge it. ....... A lot!
ovid
9 years ago
Class action suit is a great idea
I'll take mine in grey flannel
MACS
9 years ago
A class action suit, eh?

I prefer Brioni, or in a pinch maybe an Armani.

I kid, I kid... I only own 2 suits. Both of them are cheap Oscar De La Renta.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
If I have 7 chickens and I give MACS 3 cows and he gives dstieger 2 horses, what does ovid have?
RMAN4443
9 years ago

If I have 7 chickens and I give MACS 3 cows and he gives dstieger 2 horses, what does ovid have?

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Herpes?









[sarcasm]
Jcdawg23
9 years ago
I've been waiting on my order for about 3 weeks now. Two things have been helping me keep my cool about this whole situation. The awesome ladies in CS, and the back and forth between people crying and threatening to sue and the vets on this board. It has been very entertaining to watch how people are freaking out about delays in shipping. I want my order as bad as anyone, but I'm not about to threaten to sue over it, or take my business away. Although I do hope everyone threatening to take their business away actually does it. Cheaper cigars for us!
elRopo
9 years ago

I've been waiting on my order for about 3 weeks now. Two things have been helping me keep my cool about this whole situation. The awesome ladies in CS, and the back and forth between people crying and threatening to sue and the vets on this board. It has been very entertaining to watch how people a freaking out about delays in shipping. I want my order as bad as anyone, but I'm not about to threaten to sue over it, or take my business away. Although I do hope everyone threatening to take their business away actually do it. Cheaper cigars for us!

Jcdawg23 wrote:


I like this guy!

What do you think about the world as a "hole"?
dharbolt
9 years ago

Herpes

RMAN4443 wrote:



Fixed it
patrickh44231
9 years ago
Yes let's get all the workers there even more stressed. That'll get us our stuff even quicker.

[sarcasm]

Patience is a virtue.

Leave then alone and let them do their jobs.
JadeRose
9 years ago

I've been waiting on my order for about 3 weeks now. Two things have been helping me keep my cool about this whole situation. The awesome ladies in CS, and the back and forth between people crying and threatening to sue and the vets on this board. It has been very entertaining to watch how people a freaking out about delays in shipping. I want my order as bad as anyone, but I'm not about to threaten to sue over it, or take my business away. Although I do hope everyone threatening to take their business away actually do it. Cheaper cigars for us!

Jcdawg23 wrote:





This guy wins. Next thing you know, he'll be camping with Z and riding around in KotC's Citation!
MACS
9 years ago

This guy wins. Next thing you know, he'll be camping with Z and riding around in KotC's Citation!

JadeRose wrote:



Hell, I might even take him fishing!


He's buying the bait, though...
Users browsing this topic