Tonight ... I think we oughta make the switch tonight, but then skip the "Fall Back" in November ...
SteveS wrote:
When told the reason for Daylight Savings time, the old Indian Chief said . . ."Only the government would believe you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket."
jespear wrote:
Clearly none of yall have ever farmed which is why we do the time change in the first place.
jjanecka wrote:
I blame Big Farma!
tailgater wrote:
love it...may I quote you?
frankj1 wrote:
I first heard that almost 50 years ago and it still sounds good ...
I'm 63 and somehow this got by me.
you seem reenergized. where did ya go skiing?
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this logic?
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close