bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Any dumb@ss can change 1 letter in the f#ck word, to get around the lang#age filter.... But, that's lazy, un-creative, and literally pisses in the eye of the forum moderators. Sure, you're complying with the letter of the law, but not the spirit of the rule, which is keep this place of business clean, and civilized, a welcoming place for people who are new to cigars to come and learn from those who have a lot of knowledge in these things.

Instead, a couple of old-hat "Been around the block a lot" forum members have decided this is their personal club. Anyone who hasn't posted here more than 250,374 times is automatically a stupid whiny n00b who needs to be yelled at until they quit coming to CBID. Way to help with their revenue stream guys, and encourage new people trying to join in on a hobby you enjoy. Perhaps if these same masters of the forum universe were creative enough to actually be worthwhile trolls, it would at least be entertaining. instead, once they've exhausted their collection of stolen quotes, and are about to degrade into "my daddy can beat up your daddy," they throw up a signal flare, and call in a few other veterans to come help destroy this individual who came here for assistance, and to learn. After that, they voltron up into an Ouroboros style man-train of continuous circle jerking, while high fiving and patting each other on the backs with the same smegma encrusted crotch grabbers they were just using to massage their neighbors prostate.

So, while my "s#17" might not be the same low brow, un-creative garbage you're used to chugging down like ManDingo's 3rd leg, I would argue it is no less stupid than the cookie cutter n00b call-outs you projectile vomit all over this website.


<3

The Ddragggon

ddragggon wrote:



That's a thing? Where did you buy yours?
tailgater
9 years ago

and i don't mean them South American pan flute players in the mountains

frankj1 wrote:



Zamfir?
tailgater
9 years ago

I really can't explain all the particulars, something about going camping with ZRX and some other stuff. One of the FOG's will fill you in I'm sure.

elRopo wrote:



That.
And Joey might have to remove those Roses from the piano and replace them with Tulips on the Organ...
frankj1
9 years ago

It's hard to peruse when there's so damned many.

I think he really meant chasing them.
Like herding cats around here lately.

Peckerhead wrote:


so pursuing was correct?
I'm usually so good wif words.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

That.
And Joey might have to remove those Roses from the piano and replace them with Tulips on the Organ...

tailgater wrote:


I'd rather have crabs on my piano than a lobster on my Organ [crabby]
frankj1
9 years ago

I'd rather have crabs on my piano than a lobster on my Organ [crabby]

RMAN4443 wrote:


or skeeters on my peter
Peckerhead
9 years ago

so pursuing was correct?
I'm usually so good wif words.

frankj1 wrote:




I believe so.
Sometimes you just have to read between the lines.

*j/k
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

so pursuing was correct?
I'm usually so good wif words.

frankj1 wrote:



The correct word was pursing.

He should have been pursing through the threads like the little b1tch that he is, instead he opened up a new thread and threw a tantrum.

Pursing... to purse

Purse: verb

Narcissistically iterate through a list of physical or virtual items, objects, places, etc... while flailing your purse about and acting all prissy like an upper middle class middle-school girl.

This action is typically seen in adults by future-trans men in their late 20s / early 30s who have not yet found their sexual identity. They incessantly use analogies that involve sexual acts that involve 5 or more naked men to prove how articulate and creative they are.
frankj1
9 years ago

The correct word was pursing.

He should have been pursing through the threads like the little b1tch that he is, instead he opened up a new thread and threw a tantrum.

Pursing... to purse

Purse: verb

Narcissistically iterate through a list of physical or virtual items, objects, places, etc... while flailing your purse about and acting all prissy like an upper middle class middle-school girl.

This action is typically seen in adults by future-trans men in their late 20s / early 30s who have not yet found their sexual identity. They incessantly use analogies that involve sexual acts that involve 5 or more naked men to prove how articulate and creative they are.

bgz wrote:


wow! I thunk you was only good wif numbahs, but i was rong.

so he didn't even murse. sad.
Speyside
9 years ago
Well, he certainly wasn't parsing.
frankj1
9 years ago
maybe he was plotzing
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
I was crafting a reply to Dragon this morning, then got called away.
Just got back.
No need for my pithy observations and comments now......it's all been said.
ddragggon
9 years ago

that's pretty much how it works, yup.
so you gonna stick around?

frankj1 wrote:

I mean, yeah probably. I should have checked in here sooner, since the number of people I know who smoke cigars is pretty slim, and the number of them who answer "I like maduro" when I ask what their favorite cigar is encompasses most of them, it might be nice to converse with other stogie guys... If I could just get this sand out of my Veej...

Pay your dues, take the abuse, give some back, and earn your spot.

Choooch wrote:

I figured that failing, I'd just post some tasteful nudes.

Yeah but it takes a certain membership to be able to tell you to fuck off.

Here's the problem. You've been buying here for years, yet you've never felt it worth your time to drop in and say hello. But Cbid attempts an upgrade you get your panties in a wad. Then you came here and instead of pursuing the threads and realizing there was a problem then trying to address it customer service you came here and started yet another whiney ass thread about being inconvenienced. It has been noted things are f'd up.

Abrignac wrote:


Actually, I didn't start a single thread. I tacked onto existing threads, and wouldn't say I was whining so much as trolling the trolls.

That's a thing? Where did you buy yours?

bgz wrote:


Dude, you can get anything on Amazon.

I was crafting a reply to Dragon this morning, then got called away.
Just got back.
No need for my pithy observations and comments now......it's all been said.

KingoftheCove wrote:


aww, 😞
JoeyRoses
9 years ago

That.
And Joey might have to remove those Roses from the piano and replace them with Tulips on the Organ...

tailgater wrote:



I'd much rather plant my Tulips on that Liga Privada T-52 I won, but the chances of the Tulips on my organ seem more attainable, at this point.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I'd much rather plant my Tulips on that Liga Privada T-52 I won, but the chances of the Tulips on my organ seem more attainable, at this point.

JoeyRoses wrote:




There ya go. A Settler here fellas! Doesn't care, he'll take it for the team.

DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Dude, you can get anything on Amazon.

ddragggon wrote:



Then get your cigars there then!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I'd much rather plant my Tulips on that Liga Privada T-52 I won, but the chances of the Tulips on my organ seem more attainable, at this point.

JoeyRoses wrote:



You must be flexible.

DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Pay your dues, take the abuse, give some back, and earn your spot.

Choooch wrote:



Whiners don't get that privilege.




EVER.


Once the "genie" is out of the "bottle" it's never going to get any better.
Users browsing this topic