gocyclic
9 years ago
I placed an order February 10th, received part of it and got an email that said they were working on it. So far, no responses to my inquiries and the phone is always busy.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

It's hilarious until it's happening to you...try calling them if you think this is all made up. Busy signal on an 800# and order was won on 2/22 with nothing but a bunch of apologetic emails.

isaacnordby wrote:




You think we let just anyone run through our wires?

Come in here with your little girl shrieks, T-Rex arms flailing and parading around in some circle jerk isn't going to win you jack schitt!

Acting like that just makes you appear weak, scared and incapable. I don't care what either...so we'll just check all the boxes on you.

When you decide to act like John Wayne maybe you might get some respect, but this cute little bitch party isn't winning anyone over.

Nut up or shut up.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I placed an order February 10th, received part of it and got an email that said they were working on it. So far, no responses to my inquiries and the phone is always busy.

gocyclic wrote:




No you didn't.

Go back to Liar Island!
imahammer
9 years ago

Anyone else having problems with their orders. I'm not getting my orders and the credit card charges aren't matching what they say they are sending me. The customer service phones are always busy.

CHLUKE2014 wrote:



Yes I am having the same problems
imahammer
9 years ago

No you didn't.

Go back to Liar Island!

DrMaddVibe wrote:

I am having the same problems and I won't order anything else. Go to Best Cigar Prices.com
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Wellllll...

I got my order today...

Supposed to get three things...

Only TWO CAME AND NO
"Bill or order slip"

No big deal...
I'll just send a email to customer service and wait.

C-BID IS STILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE GREAT !!!
frankj1
9 years ago

You think we let just anyone run through our wires?

Come in here with your little girl shrieks, T-Rex arms flailing and parading around in some circle jerk isn't going to win you jack schitt!

Acting like that just makes you appear weak, scared and incapable. I don't care what either...so we'll just check all the boxes on you.

When you decide to act like John Wayne maybe you might get some respect, but this cute little bitch party isn't winning anyone over.

Nut up or shut up.

DrMaddVibe wrote:


ye brought a tear to me eyes, lad.
ddragggon
9 years ago

You think we let just anyone run through our wires?

Come in here with your little girl shrieks, T-Rex arms flailing and parading around in some circle jerk isn't going to win you jack schitt!

Acting like that just makes you appear weak, scared and incapable. I don't care what either...so we'll just check all the boxes on you.

When you decide to act like John Wayne maybe you might get some respect, but this cute little bitch party isn't winning anyone over.

Nut up or shut up.

DrMaddVibe wrote:


Who.... hurt you?

Did they say it was your fault?

you sound like you need a big ol' hug. I'm sure if you look around long enough, you'll find someone who doesn't view you as used goods who will grudgingly give you a 1 arm quick hug...
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..1 arm reach around more like it.
teedubbya
9 years ago
jjanecka
9 years ago
Matter of fact just choke on DMV horsecôck. Ole Z is coming with the van soon; we're gonna learn you good.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Who.... hurt you?

Did they say it was your fault?

you sound like you need a big ol' hug. I'm sure if you look around long enough, you'll find someone who doesn't view you as used goods who will grudgingly give you a 1 arm quick hug...

ddragggon wrote:



Silly noob thinks he's going to get cred here with his captain save-a-ho lines.

S#17 don't work here bro, now go give TW a 2 arm reach around.
ufifteen
9 years ago

I am having the same problems and I won't order anything else. Go to Best Cigar Prices.com

imahammer wrote:



Yeah okay, that place is a crap stain and nobody should even go near it.
elRopo
9 years ago
Imahammer = Ima spammer?
ddragggon
9 years ago

Silly noob thinks he's going to get cred here with his captain save-a-ho lines.

S#17 don't work here bro, now go give TW a 2 arm reach around.

bgz wrote:


Oh my, I'm supposed to care what random penile implants on the internet think of me? Well hell, I didn't know.

I must know how to properly internet! Tell me your secrets! I'll pay for the plethora of knowledge you have rattling around in your head! I will do literally anything.... Well, almost anything. If you tell me to get in a van, I want to see the candy up front.... Fool me once, shame on me....

bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Oh my, I'm supposed to care what random penile implants on the internet think of me? Well hell, I didn't know.

I must know how to properly internet! Tell me your secrets! I'll pay for the plethora of knowledge you have rattling around in your head! I will do literally anything.... Well, almost anything. If you tell me to get in a van, I want to see the candy up front.... Fool me once, shame on me....

ddragggon wrote:



Wow, this guy is already wanting to jump in a van for candy!

Maybe I was wrong about you, you'll probably fit in around here, lol.

As far as the penile implants thing goes (you new breed of whiny noobs come up with the stupidest s#17)...

Better to be the one doing the work than the douche stuck on clean up duty.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Oh my, I'm supposed to care what random penile implants on the internet think of me? Well hell, I didn't know.

I must know how to properly internet! Tell me your secrets! I'll pay for the plethora of knowledge you have rattling around in your head! I will do literally anything.... Well, almost anything. If you tell me to get in a van, I want to see the candy up front.... Fool me once, shame on me....

ddragggon wrote:



Order more cigars....maybe you get 1 secret.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I just want my 2 handie.
DrafterX
9 years ago
You want a two handie..?? Dream on... maybe that little dude that was trying to steal Drew Barrymore's breath could get both hands on it... but he got chopped up and stuff. .. I think you're outta luck... 😟
cameroon
9 years ago

Bumble Bee Tuna,

Thank you. But, it's just not the same😞

RobertHively wrote:



At this point it's casting pearls to swine. I left a few spares lying around in another thread. Regular service will resume when Cbid normalizes at latest
Users browsing this topic