rondoyle
9 years ago
I have been trying to reach you all after my order was over a week late.

I called once and was told that your delivery software was new and slow but I would get them the next week.

It is now almost a month past and I have called at least daily since that time and get an out of order busy signal on your toll-free numbers for CigarBid and Cigars International.

I have emailed twice to Customer Service and gotten no replies.

And lastly I logged into my account and it shows nothing pending and not even a history- I have been buying from you all for probably 10 years?

If someone could please contact me from there I would be able to supply the Order Number, etc.

Thanks!
Ron
MACS
9 years ago
Welcome, Ron, your message and tone reflect an unprecedented amount of patience and restraint compared to all the pissing and moaning going on here lately.

Customer Service is swamped right now. They'll eventually fix things, though, so just hang in there.
TMCTLT
9 years ago
Damned dbl posts....🌫
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Welcome, Ron, your message and tone reflect an unprecedented amount of patience and restraint compared to all the pissing and moaning going on here lately.

Customer Service is swamped right now. They'll eventually fix things, though, so just hang in there.

MACS wrote:




Agreed and Agreed!!!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
he's like some kind of honest liar... welcome friend...
elRopo
9 years ago
I demand OUTRAGE!!
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
The Chernobyl like software/hardware/CMS meltdown that occurred here a while back, has rendered orders placed at certain times, a bit difficult to retrieve and assemble for the over-worked and under-staffed cbid team.
It will get fixed. Hopefully sooner than later.
Welcome, and thanks for not having a panic attack.
I'm guessing you have a "few" cigars in reserve to hold you over until you get your shipment.
Mikey_B
9 years ago
Ron, has your order been processed/paid for? I'm in a similar boat where I have opened multiple "requests"/emailed cbid and tried calling to no avail. My order has not been processed yet and a month later, I still have no information regarding the status of my order.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Shhhh...he's doing what he's supposed to!


you go Ron.

Nevermind all these other idiots. You're on your way to the promised land.
jjanecka
9 years ago
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
dstieger
9 years ago
**** thread stretchers
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
He's trying to get a response from the Outer Limits.
MACS
9 years ago

**** thread stretchers

dstieger wrote:



Yeah... fix that sh*t, you 'tard.
jjanecka
9 years ago
We stretch way more than thread...
Users browsing this topic