gummy jones
9 years ago
juss tryna help a brother out [whip]
victor809
9 years ago
Most of the Nellie bottoms here are much too big to reach around....
teedubbya
9 years ago
gummy jones
99cobra2881
9 years ago

juss tryna help a brother out [whip]

gummy jones wrote:




From the sounds of it neither can frankj maybe you two could give each other a helping hand.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Yes, everyone needs to pull for each other from time to time.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Thai day spa here we come!
gummy jones
9 years ago
Some days I don't know if I'm coming or going
frankj1
9 years ago

Some days I don't know if I'm Carmen or Cohen

gummy jones wrote:


fify

a little kosher confusion...
frankj1
9 years ago

Hello

teedubbya wrote:


Squiggy?
jjanecka
9 years ago
I heard he was with the Goldbergs
jjanecka
9 years ago
TELL ME, WHICH TRIBE DOES HE BELONG TO?!
frankj1
9 years ago
one of the Lost Tribes, maybe Ethiopian?
frankj1
9 years ago

From the sounds of it neither can frankj maybe you two could give each other a helping hand.

99cobra2881 wrote:


somehow missed this the first reading...HA!
gummy jones
9 years ago
A tribe called quest I think
Users browsing this topic